SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

theLwerd -What part of the statement did you read into that had anything to do with race.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Cool beads and concords don't look great to me yellowed.

Well, lets think about that Concords are almost ten years old. Most pairs these days are yellowed idiot.. come on man,

You don't like my hair? who are you chelsea handler...Iv'e let it slide the first FOUR times but, just stop E-hugging me every time I post a fit, I don't really care what you think....at all. 

Do your own thing, I will do mine. We are all men here, I hope......And as men, we respect each other unless disrespected. I don't recall disrespecting you at all, so why your on your lindsay lohan mean girls mode is beyond me. I will continue to post while your here, and well after that. 
tired.gif

Well, lets think about that Concords are almost ten years old. Most pairs these days are yellowed idiot.. come on man,

You don't like my hair? who are you chelsea handler...Iv'e let it slide the first FOUR times but, just stop E-hugging me every time I post a fit, I don't really care what you think....at all. 

Do your own thing, I will do mine. We are all men here, I hope......And as men, we respect each other unless disrespected. I don't recall disrespecting you at all, so why your on your lindsay lohan mean girls mode is beyond me. I will continue to post while your here, and well after that. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, dont recall anyone asking you how you feel about his 11's..

and homie, have you ever posted a fit on here? 

Well considering I've been here since 03(when WDYWT started) and I've had 3-4 user names since then, and recently posted a fit last thurday. So yeah I post fits. And I was just being honeset, I hate the way concords look yellowed. And dude always wears those beads and I don't know where to get them from. I honestly think they are cool. Right now I wear some I got from urban outfitters.

Stop getting defensive.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, dont recall anyone asking you how you feel about his 11's..

and homie, have you ever posted a fit on here? 

Well considering I've been here since 03(when WDYWT started) and I've had 3-4 user names since then, and recently posted a fit last thurday. So yeah I post fits. And I was just being honeset, I hate the way concords look yellowed. And dude always wears those beads and I don't know where to get them from. I honestly think they are cool. Right now I wear some I got from urban outfitters.

Stop getting defensive.

Originally Posted by 55steep

To work.
55steep - I'm guessing you work at Compound. are you the dude who orders their sneakers? I came in there a couple months back and asked the guy in the back if they were getting the chlorophyll patta AM87s. dude looked at me and said "what are air max 87s"?  I said "well some most people refer to them as air max 1s."   dude said "oh we got those" and he brings me out the parra maxims.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
  although you aren't posting your face all the way I am pretty sure it was you...  btw, I know Colton and that dude Oddio, as well as Shines and them other Fix cats.

Kojomesa - for someone who spends a lot of time in wdywt, you don't contribute anything.  why don't you go troll on that other site and leave us grown folks to our business

might as well add these while I'm here...

Back
Top Bottom