SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by 55steep

To work.
55steep - I'm guessing you work at Compound. are you the dude who orders their sneakers? I came in there a couple months back and asked the guy in the back if they were getting the chlorophyll patta AM87s. dude looked at me and said "what are air max 87s"?  I said "well some most people refer to them as air max 1s."   dude said "oh we got those" and he brings me out the parra maxims.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
  although you aren't posting your face all the way I am pretty sure it was you...  btw, I know Colton and that dude Oddio, as well as Shines and them other Fix cats.

Kojomesa - for someone who spends a lot of time in wdywt, you don't contribute anything.  why don't you go troll on that other site and leave us grown folks to our business

might as well add these while I'm here...

unDS the other night. fav air max '87's, hands down. snapped a lot of necks at the mall, and the employees at footlocker were all asking where i got 'em. i guess they weren't a GR back in 2007 then huh? i wasn't up on every air max release back then so they slipped past my radar. just picked 'em up for $100 shipped recently:

4987502227_901c461637_z.jpg
4987502729_f7a3d03217_z.jpg

4988104210_040f9826ac_z.jpg

unDS the other night. fav air max '87's, hands down. snapped a lot of necks at the mall, and the employees at footlocker were all asking where i got 'em. i guess they weren't a GR back in 2007 then huh? i wasn't up on every air max release back then so they slipped past my radar. just picked 'em up for $100 shipped recently:

4987502227_901c461637_z.jpg
4987502729_f7a3d03217_z.jpg

4988104210_040f9826ac_z.jpg

Kojomesa - yea and GW thought he was a great president... what have you actually contributed other than negativity, oh and your one fit? NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE!!  how about you post entire face/body pics of your fits like some on here and then we can all tell you what is wrong with your style? or better yet, just take your trolling elsewhere 

Kojomesa - yea and GW thought he was a great president... what have you actually contributed other than negativity, oh and your one fit? NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE!!  how about you post entire face/body pics of your fits like some on here and then we can all tell you what is wrong with your style? or better yet, just take your trolling elsewhere 

^^^^

Hold Up Proto

No clue what those are called, but I need a name asap. I'll cop these asap if I can find them

^^^^

Hold Up Proto

No clue what those are called, but I need a name asap. I'll cop these asap if I can find them

Originally Posted by tooth

I'm gonna run for public office one day so I perfer my face not be on the internet. Like how WDYWT was in the OG days, we posted pics of the shoes and thats it. Oh and I suggust you check past days of my other fits. I'll post another today.

Originally Posted by tooth

I'm gonna run for public office one day so I perfer my face not be on the internet. Like how WDYWT was in the OG days, we posted pics of the shoes and thats it. Oh and I suggust you check past days of my other fits. I'll post another today.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i guess they weren't a GR back in 2007 then huh? i wasn't up on every air max release back then so they slipped past my radar. 
i'm pretty sure they were not that limited, just that many shops might not have ordered many pairs. they were on clearance here at kicks hawaii and only sold out when the price finally dropped to about $30. 

i guess they weren't a GR back in 2007 then huh? i wasn't up on every air max release back then so they slipped past my radar. 
i'm pretty sure they were not that limited, just that many shops might not have ordered many pairs. they were on clearance here at kicks hawaii and only sold out when the price finally dropped to about $30. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

What are the shoes called.....

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Nike Air Max 1

Nike Air Max 1

Originally Posted by neukicks

Nike Air Max 1
well technically they are Air Max 87s.  does that count as contributing kojo?

Originally Posted by neukicks

Nike Air Max 1
well technically they are Air Max 87s.  does that count as contributing kojo?

one of my fave am1's... i got a pair but i straight beat them up to jog
frown.gif

one of my fave am1's... i got a pair but i straight beat them up to jog
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom