September WDYWT Thread. Keep on keeping on

IMG_1765.JPG

Sir! Wanna print another one for me?? :lol:

I will always love the old falcon over the new one. There's too much history growing up, you know?

I might have a few extra laying around the house. I’ll check when I get home and PM you if I find anything. If I do print more I’ll keep you in mind. Don’t wanna go too crazy with them, I ain’t trying to get sued lol.

I might have a few extra laying around the house. I’ll check when I get home and PM you if I find anything. If I do print more I’ll keep you in mind. Don’t wanna go too crazy with them, I ain’t trying to get sued lol.

I totally understand. Thank you for looking out!!

I might have a few extra laying around the house. I’ll check when I get home and PM you if I find anything. If I do print more I’ll keep you in mind. Don’t wanna go too crazy with them, I ain’t trying to getwe sued lol.
Any chance you can make me an eagles shirt? I know that L must hurt but we can get past that right? Since we all have the fact we love shoes in common ha

With J. Kidd going into the Hall of Fame today, it was only right that I broke these out. I hope that they last the whole day, and if not, then this would be the perfect time for them to go.

IMG_20180907_084050_466.jpg
those Zoom Flight Five OGs? :nerd:

That is the only sneaker I want
I would buy those on release day if they retroed.

I remember they were on Nike id some years back but they were all leather smh.

Surprised those have not retroed

That is the only sneaker I want
I would buy those on release day if they retroed.

I remember they were on Nike id some years back but they were all leather smh.

Surprised those have not retroed

The leather version was terrible!! I mean, the white/navy pair was fine, but the black leather was a no go for sure. I didn't like that you could only get the "bug eye" in silver either. Iridescent is the only way to go.

Side note: My mom straight up stunted on me with this pic today. I wasn't ready...

2329712777861065170.jpg

Back
Top Bottom