Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Nitro #39 Wild Turkey Infused Review

Singles Match
Booker T vs. Scott Steiner
Damn good match and both guys held up there end. Steiner and Book were athletic freaks and had chemistry. MOTN and its not even debatable imo

Singles Match
Diamond Dallas Page vs. Jim Powers
DDP was good at the time with the cocky heel persona that usually costs him in the end but Jim Powers had no business in wrestling at this time. Solid match with DDP's personality being the only thing of note.

Singles Match
Sting vs. Meng
This match could have been more but Sting having double duty makes it understandable. Still say the faces of fear lost a ton of appeal by being associated with DOD. Solid but nothing worth reviewing move wise.

Singles Match
Jim Duggan vs. Squire David Taylor (w/Jeeves)
Jim was washed to me after the Yoko killing so I had no interest watching a corpse and and never battle. -3 WT 101 bottles

WCW World Heavyweight Title Match
The Giant (w/Jimmy Hart) (c) vs. Scott Norton
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love these short beating the giant was giving out.

Singles Match
Lord Steven Regal (w/Jeeves) vs. Billy Kidman
Too short and TOO fast. Kidman tried to put 5 minutes worth of action in 1 minute. Cornette is not pleased.

Tag Team Match
The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags) vs. The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge & Rocco Rock)
Nasty boys were trailer washed at this point and I never got why Public Enemy needed to exist. JBL was justified.

WCW World Tag Team Title Match
Lex Luger & Sting (c) vs. The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Ric Flair) (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman)
Flair was gold at the time. The physical ability was waning but his outlandish behavior made up for it. Typical behavior from all guys involved but enjoyable. The Giant interference didn't bother me as I like the top 3 or 4 stories to intersect sometimes.

Post Show Promo
Ok Show with the main event and the Hall/Nash angle being the only noteworthy things.

Decent go home show but this years GAB always felt like a show they HAD to do but wasn't necessarily important.

She's the best one with Deeb having knee surgery.

That division is buns.

Can’t think of everybody right now, it it would be Ruby, Deeb, Rosa, and Baker at the top. Anna Jay and Conti have improved a lot. Shida is good but just doesn’t have personality at all. Jade can do a lot of stuff but isn’t all there yet. Same with Red Velvet. I really haven’t seen much of anybody else outside of that chick built like Rhyno

Can’t think of everybody right now, it it would be Ruby, Deeb, Rosa, and Baker at the top. Anna Jay and Conti have improved a lot. Shida is good but just doesn’t have personality at all. Jade can do a lot of stuff but isn’t all there yet. Same with Red Velvet. I really haven’t seen much of anybody else outside of that chick built like Rhyno

I just can't say Britt is any good. Does nothing for me in the ring.

I do think Anna Jay will be the star in that division, assuming she stays healthy.

Conti is below average at best. She "looked good" to people because she would be in the ring with Nyla and the Bunny.

I remember reading on here how Nyla "has improved so much in the ring" :lol:

I do think Anna Jay will be the star in that division, assuming she stays healthy.

Conti is below average at best. She "looked good" to people because she would be in the ring with Nyla and the Bunny.

Not sure how you don’t see it with Britt, unless you’ve only watched her pre-injury :lol: pre-injury she was Billie Kay, post injury she became way better which is weird.

Not sure how you don’t see it with Britt, unless you’ve only watched her pre-injury :lol: pre-injury she was Billie Kay, post injury she became way better which is weird.

Nah, im not saying she's trash. I just think she's ok at best in the ring.

Who the hell said this about Nyla in here? I know I specifically said recently it looked like she went backwards. :rofl:

I definitely think Conti and Statlander have tons of potential.

love shida

her character is wearing granny panties and carrying around a kendo stick she never uses

Back
Top Bottom