September Wrestling Thread 2021

Ricky Morton just wrestled EFFY on this GCW show

Now some little dude is coming out to Everlong

I mean this IS possible

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

With Punk and Danielson on the roster, Kenny isn't nowhere close to #1..He can't talk to save his life and he obviously doesn't know how to book himself..He's quickly becoming an afterthought..

I think Kenny should have another year run as champ. Make him #1 by beating everyone until Adam Page

Do fans actually care about Omega though? The reactions to him and Chris Gin have been meh at best.

When Hangmin is out there though, folks care about HIM. Omega doesn't matter.

They goofed with Omega. Better booking probably could've had him as a superstar. With what they did, he's just a random dude that they decided to put meaningless belts on.
Damn you are really low on Omega.

I still think he is more important than anyone not CM/DB.

He can be rehabbed at any given moment.

Man. Still processing Rampage. That was absolute insanity, and way better than what I had hoped for. What I wasn't expecting was picking up my phone to text my friend Chris about my excitement, only to realize I couldn't. It's been a little over a year since he passed, and I'm still doing this kind of sht. Punk was his favorite. I really wish he could've been here to see this because it would've blown his mind.

Anyway, love y'all and glad to see that we were all back on the same page tonight, even if it was just for 20 minutes.

condolences my man

my uncle, aka godfather aka the guy who was my father when i was a kid because my dad was a piece of trash, loved wrestling. I would say he was a huge wwe mark that hated wcw but we would talk about wwe from time to time.

he passed away a few days ago to covid. I thought in my mind i wonder if he would have tuned in knowing punk was in wwe. it ****s with your mind when you lose someone close. **** is messed up cuz he got me into wrestling and sports and now hes gone. and i think of him whenever i see a giants or 49ers game or watch wrestling.

I think Kenny should have another year run as champ. Make him #1 by beating everyone until Adam Page
Nah. They legit just made him look dumb and weak by losing to Chris Gin last week. They gotta make him come off the belt(s) soon. No reason to think he’s special. They really goofed with him.

condolences my man

my uncle, aka godfather aka the guy who was my father when i was a kid because my dad was a piece of trash, loved wrestling. I would say he was a huge wwe mark that hated wcw but we would talk about wwe from time to time.

he passed away a few days ago to covid. I thought in my mind i wonder if he would have tuned in knowing punk was in wwe. it ****s with your mind when you lose someone close. **** is messed up cuz he got me into wrestling and sports and now hes gone. and i think of him whenever i see a giants or 49ers game or watch wrestling.

Wow, sorry to hear this man. Hope you're doing OK. You'll eventually get to a point where not everything triggers it, but then it's almost worse because the sht hits you outta nowhere like it did me tonight. Feel free to hit my PM's if you feel like you need to talk about any of it.

With Kenny they just should’ve crowned him early on when he had all the New Japanese hype. Ride the wave.

When they didn’t do that, they just made him more like a normal dude in midcard and tag matches, and he doesn’t have the promo abilities to make him stand out from thereLost all feelings of him being “special”.

Then they just put some belts from random companies that nobody cares about like TNA to make him be some “belt collector”. Nobody cares.

condolences my man

Sorry to hear that, my condolences

Back
Top Bottom