September Wrestling Thread 2021

WWE unleash the 4 Horsewomen to fight this Hot Punk Summer...

Antivaxx, EST Killah, La Idola and Bayley!

Funny how AEW has been the “all inclusive” brand but Darby Allin has come off as nothing less than a dbag in his interviews (paying homeless dudes to stick their face in dirty toilets and finding it funny) and he gets Punk, and Jericho is Jericho and still a face of the company.

It is hilarious how there's been LOLTNA, LOLWCW, LOLWWE, botchamania for years yet AEW gets sensitive about it :lol:
Bingo.

The fans being so sensitive about it after Botchamania has been praised for over 15 years is even more funny.

But noblekane noblekane has convinced himself that targeting ONE company vs. spending more time searching the globe for botches in ALL company is somehow MORE loserish.

The level of mental gymnastics to make yourself believe that is hilarious.

Whoever runs that AEW botches comes across as a sad individual.

Imagine putting all that time and energy into something you hate.

TK needs to start no selling him, ole boy would lose it.

Funny how this is any different. I'm sure more time was spent on "hate" here but what would I know.

Yall funny man.

Just watched the Sin Cara Botchamania iRuby posted.

Good Lord he was bad.

Did he continue wrestling after he left WWE

laugh.gif
@ the Ginyu Force and Hangover endings to those Botchamania videos.

The new Booker T Botchamania intro has me dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Funny how this is any different. I'm sure more time was spent on "hate" here but what would I know.

Yall funny man.

I know your shtick is to be obtuse, but there is a level of vitriol in the AEW Botches clips that are absent in the Botchamania ones which is more of a blooper real of stuff across various emotions.

Even the dedicated sites like LOLTNA and LOLWWE don't go as hard as AEW Botches.

Nothing wrong with criticizing AEW just trying to figure out the endgame here because unless this is all just a gimmick to try and get themselves over by getting attention from Tony Khan (mission accomplished) why invest so much time and energy into something you seem to despise?

Isn’t botchamania ALL of wrestling though? Those videos are basically meme videos. I think the difference is this account is hell bent on hating AEW and Tony Khan
Again, AEWBotches is called a loser.

EYE would think someone that focuses in ALL companies and not just one is investing more time in, "Making companies look bad."

So to turn the nose up at AEWBotches after being a fan of Botchamania is hypocritical in my eyes.

If AEW doesnt like AEW botches, AEW should stop botching.

Its obvious a lot of the AEW roster trained un places that did not teach basica, thus no one can really become botch free.

Yall clown Nia Jax, but AEW will do every Nia Jax botch in 1 episode.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
wwe still trying to sign adam cole

can you imagine adam cole vs roman reigns?

is something like that even believable?

they’ve set the bar extremely high for reigns competitors.

besides brock who realistically can challenge him?

they really made him op 😂
I completely disagree w/ this. Roman has often looked beatable does *despite not losing since returning b/c he makes all of his opponents look legit. That "last man standing" w/ Kevin Owens is a great example how just how good Roman is at selling. It legit looked like he was gonna lose, & I know kids ate that up. RR just has the size, skill, & presence to make his opponents look believable.

Last edited:
Last Friday, after Punk made his All Elite debut:

I don't see any botches there.

Like I said, big incel energy.

We know there is a level of truth there.

Being "misused" by WWE to the point where dude had to walk away from the sport to do damn MMA is part of the reason why him coming back was so sweet.

It could have been said by someone more favorable and the message would have been more clear.

But, messenger matters.

Back
Top Bottom