September Wrestling Thread 2021

Not interested in anyone else there at all?

Wardlow
Hobbs
Ricky Starks
MJF
out of all the talent on that roster 😂

omega
punk
miro
lucha bros
darby allen
tommy black
daniel bryan
christian
jungle boy
old bucks

wardlow????

i understand mjf and starks cuz they are great on the mic but

wardlow and hobbs i dunno man.

they seem so generic

out of all the talent on that roster 😂

omega
punk
miro
lucha bros
darby allen
tommy black
daniel bryan
christian
jungle boy
old bucks

wardlow????

i understand mjf and starks cuz they are great on the mic but

wardlow and hobbs i dunno man.

they seem so generic

I specifically mentioned those guys because thats who i tune in to watch.

Edit: forgot to add Punk.

Last edited:
We saw a BAD one at Sammi Callihan's show that had Naito on it. Case Case can vouch. Ropes were way too loose and caused several botches. It was sagging in the middle. How nobody got hurt that night, I'll never know.
Bruh, don;t forget to mention the constant and insanely loud squeaking..That was far and away the worst ring I've ever seen..Ropes looked like they could go at any second..And do you remember how it looked kinda weird when people would run across the ring?!?..lol..They'd take these strange steps cause of how it sagged in the middle..I actually messaged them about that and they said they got an entirely new ring..

Jeff Cobb's WWE try-out: When I was doing a check-in, I looked down and saw a clipboard and it had ‘Athletes’ and “Indie Workers.’ I was like, ‘Come on. I was in the Olympics.’ I was under Indie workers. You’d be surprised how many former NFL players can’t do a forward roll.”

I mean...I get it

WWE wants wrestlers to work the WWE style and it might be easier to get someone with no experience to fit in that mold than it would be to take someone who already knows how to wrestle and retrain them

Plus it takes away from the "they were so much better before WWE" criticism

I mean...I get it

WWE wants wrestlers to work the WWE style and it might be easier to get someone with no experience to fit in that mold than it would be to take someone who already knows how to wrestle and retrain them

Plus it takes away from the "they were so much better before WWE" criticism

For every 1 Roman Reigns (who they handcuffed for 4-5 years forcing him to be Rock/Cena-lite), you get a bunch of Curtis Axels. Guess we’ll see how this works out over time.

Tile_Large_Mobile_Bloodline_1200x2100_crop_center.jpg

Back
Top Bottom