September Wrestling Thread 2021

At least that opening match was pretty fun aside from the "everybody wait around outside the ring for something to happen" sequence.

Show doesn't quite hit the same without The CM. Felt like an episode of Main Event. I assume they'll figure out some sort of happy medium though as time goes on.

Every television wrestling show should be 1 hour

yea but dont waste that hour with a tay conti bunny match followed by an 8 minute handicap match

i dont know what the **** aew is doing with rampage. strong openings for all 3 episodes followed by predictable squashes and green duds.

that is true, I'm sure the security he feels from that check is big, as it is for pretty much anyone whos been there for a decent tenure. Like Ziggler for an example.

I feel like Vince is gonna sell the company soon, tbh

life comes at you fast
5EC2FD05-8C83-4C9A-B986-003C380593CE.jpeg

Heffa belongs in the fools wylin thread. I’m sure certain folks in here will try to back her up on this though :smh:

Says the person that went along with the "Talking out of the side of your neck" interaction with Jade during that Shaq program. She could have nipped that in the bud but she didn't.

She can go somewhere with the hypocrisy.

Tell her company to feature Black folks at the top of the card.

But like you said, folks will find a way to either ignore/defend/deflect here.

Riddle On Roman Taking Credit For Record Breaking Summerslam: "When he's saying 'Acknowledge me' or 'I move the needle,' no, you don't. You're related to The Rock. Shut up. Like, I'm not impressed, I can beat you up in a real fight. So, shut your mouth. "

Excerpt:

“No disrespect to Roman, he seems like a swell fella, but at the same time, it's like when people say they're a good parent," he said. "You know what? If you were a good parent, your kids would be telling you you're a good parent. When he's saying 'Acknowledge me' or 'I move the needle,' no, you don't. You're related to The Rock. Shut up. Like, I'm not impressed, I can beat you up in a real fight. So, shut your mouth."

"You're not moving needles. I'm the real stallion, RK-Bro is moving the merch, we're moving the needle, and that's it. I don't want to say too much, I'm not trying to get in trouble. Hey, hats off to him. He's amazing at what he does. I do like what he does, but at the same time, it's like, get off your high horse. You're in that spot for a reason. You're not a bro. You're second generation. I'm first generation."

Back
Top Bottom