September Wrestling Thread 2021

The problem is Vince doesn't regard AEW as competition like he did with WCW (and even ECW to a lesser extent)..Vince has went so long with nobody to have to worry about that he now feels like he's untouchable and he can make any decision he wants and the people will still flock to his company..And that's not true at all..The proof is in the lack of ratings and the number of people at events..
I legit think The Bucks will get lost in the shuffle.
Maybe Kenny Omega as well.

I don't know them personally but I wonder if they would get salty if/when AEW reaches new heights because of the incoming talent and not because of THEM (Bucks/Omega).

Them being on the booking/creative team might not be a good look long term, especially when they are finally discovered to be not as big as the REAL stars.

Last edited:
brian cage is really good with guys who can actually wrestle

put him in with a guy like hobbs or starks and hes brought down to their level

Yo no one can convince me that Nikki A.S.H is not the most annoying ever.

Dudes in here told me I was out of touch for not getting her character.

I was also told that since this character was something she has dreamed of since childhood that I am ignorant for not embracing it.

did you check out hook eating chips on this week’s dark elevation?

hook.gif

Dudes in here told me I was out of touch for not getting her character.

I was also told that since this character was something she has dreamed of since childhood that I am ignorant for not embracing it.
😂😂 damn. Also Shayna Baszler reminds me of Uncle Fester from the Addams family with the bad dark makeup and black mouth guard. I said what I said 😂

😂😂 damn. Also Shayna Baszler reminds me of Uncle Fester from the Addams family with the bad dark makeup and black mouth guard. I said what I said 😂

Yea, she looks stupid with all of that girly girl makeup that they put her in.

She was a strong killer, murderer, decapitator when she was in NXT.

But that is the company these dudes still support after years of emotional abuse.

I legit think The Bucks will get lost in the shuffle.
Maybe Kenny Omega as well.

I don't know them personally but I wonder if they would get salty if/when AEW reaches new heights because of the incoming talent and not because of THEM (Bucks/Omega).

Them being on the booking/creative team might not be a good look long term, especially when they are finally discovered to be not as big as the REAL stars.
Will definitely be interesting to see how things are once Bryanson (and maybe Bray?) are there. True stars that all should be at the top of the card and taking the spots of the originals.

The Bucks will probably always maintain their spot simply by being a tag team. They wouldn’t get supplanted unless New Day or Usos were to come over. They will be a bit of an afterthought in the grand scheme of things though.

Will definitely be interesting to see how things are once Bryanson (and maybe Bray?) are there. True stars that all should be at the top of the card and taking the spots of the originals.

The Bucks will probably always maintain their spot simply by being a tag team. They wouldn’t get supplanted unless New Day or Usos were to come over. They will be a bit of an afterthought in the grand scheme of things though.

Disagree.

Naming their finisher the Meltzer Driver won't let that happen.

So in other words, "Cream Rises" ? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom