September Wrestling Thread 2021

Fightful Select has posted a preview of a conversation that the Wrestling Perspective Podcast (twitch.tv/wrestlingperspectivepod) had with the current GCW Champion, Matt Cardona. The full interview goes live this evening. The following excerpt is about a conversation Cardona had with Triple H at the height of his popularity ten years ago:

“Cardona remembered getting the internet title made and Triple H called him a mark for himself and said that ten years ago, the locker room would have kicked his ***. Cardona replied with "well, the locker room loves me." Triple H responded with saying that's why the houses are half empty, but Cardona wasn't sure exactly what HHH was blaming.”

Yeah…no I ain’t standing around “calm” for that. Wild animals are just that: wild, and unpredictable.
A167688F-015C-4BC7-86DD-AF9563D76668.gif

23820B54-3F50-4C69-8011-55FEB6F33F6B.gif

niceshoes247 niceshoes247

Fightful Select has posted a preview of a conversation that the Wrestling Perspective Podcast (twitch.tv/wrestlingperspectivepod) had with the current GCW Champion, Matt Cardona. The full interview goes live this evening. The following excerpt is about a conversation Cardona had with Triple H at the height of his popularity ten years ago:

“Cardona remembered getting the internet title made and Triple H called him a mark for himself and said that ten years ago, the locker room would have kicked his ***. Cardona replied with "well, the locker room loves me." Triple H responded with saying that's why the houses are half empty, but Cardona wasn't sure exactly what HHH was blaming.”

Triple H and HBK have done a great job of getting the public to shift their opinion on them because got damn they were ruthless back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom