September Wrestling Thread 2021

DGTJJXrUMAMrDJu.jpg

noblekane noblekane

1. Not sure if you are aware that you do this, but start paying attention how anytime there is a gripe brought up about AEW you immediately reference (deflect) to something WWE does just as bad. Again, not sure if you even realize you do this but I will start pointing it out to you.

2. The actual point that needs addressing. RE: AEW's top of the Card being White as Snow. Instead of discussing the actual point, you never addressed it and simply put it off.

So here is a group of BLACK wrestling journalists that work for arguably the most Unbiased Wrestling Media Group (Post Wrestling). They also discuss how White AEW's Top of the Card has been even though we were expected to believe it wouldn't be the case.

I don't expect you to discuss the actual point but there is merit to the idea that they don't feature (TOP of the card) anything other than White Men.

Best bet is to just listen in silence to BLACK people making the point.

34:00 Mark.

Just a quote from them, "Their main event scene... looks like a bowl of rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in the middle of a snowstorm"

you are WHITE who the **** are YOU to speak about black wrestlers?

this is the 4th time i seen you try to push this narrative in here

pushing this bull **** that a company in its second year doesnt push black athletes

it took the wwe 200 ****ing years to crown its first black champion

bob lashley should be a mega star but you wwe fans hate on him cuz tna made him a world champion first.

vince disbanded what was working in the hurt business and had lashley defeat shelton, kofi, and swoles husband like they were trash.

took the belt off a rising black female star at summer slam in a squash

stripped another black man of everything that made him popular in keith lee

is rick oshay even alive still?

is big e still a walking minstrel show?

**** outta here with your bull ****

just say you hate aew and stop using **** you have no business speaking on.

1 comment about AEW produced 7 WWE references.

one comment? you have selective reading syndrome.

but continue to enable the hipocrisy coming from the guys you deemed “in a bad relationship”
:lol: @ enable.

Folks are grown individuals. I'm not holding anyone's hand and walking them into a fire.

You have to find a better word than enable.

But more deflection as expected.

noblekane noblekane

1. Not sure if you are aware that you do this, but start paying attention how anytime there is a gripe brought up about AEW you immediately reference (deflect) to something WWE does just as bad. Again, not sure if you even realize you do this but I will start pointing it out to you.

2. The actual point that needs addressing. RE: AEW's top of the Card being White as Snow. Instead of discussing the actual point, you never addressed it and simply put it off.

So here is a group of BLACK wrestling journalists that work for arguably the most Unbiased Wrestling Media Group (Post Wrestling). They also discuss how White AEW's Top of the Card has been even though we were expected to believe it wouldn't be the case.

I don't expect you to discuss the actual point but there is merit to the idea that they don't feature (TOP of the card) anything other than White Men.

Best bet is to just listen in silence to BLACK people making the point.

34:00 Mark.

Just a quote from them, "Their main event scene... looks like a bowl of rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in the middle of a snowstorm"

you do realize I point out the disgusting past of the wwe because its ******* ridiculous that a fan of the wwe would yell that another company is racist

you do realize that right?

its not deflecting its pointing out the irony of someone repeatedly crying racism when the guy whos crying racism worships the biggest ******* racist of them all.

:lol: @ enable.

Folks are grown individuals. I'm not holding anyone's hand and walking them into a fire.

You have to find a better word than enable.

But more deflection as expected.

unfortunately for you I wont play your back and forth. so keep @ your wwe fanboy buddies for likes and giggles

you do realize I point out the disgusting past of the wwe because its ****ing ridiculous that a fan of the wwe would yell that another company is racist

you do realize that right?

its not deflecting its pointing out the irony of someone repeatedly crying racism when the guy whos crying racism worships the biggest ****ing racist of them all.

Yea, you still aren't comprehending what deflecting means.

You said you aren't but literally explained how you are.

But you got it man.

Yea, you still aren't comprehending what deflecting means.

You said you aren't but literally explained how you are.

But you got it man.
isnt this the same **** you’re accusing me of doing in here that your doing in the r kelly thread? 🤔
4C9B7B9C-F424-4FB4-9F7F-D8004DD88672.jpeg

1468A448-3961-4840-831B-75976ADC2B53.jpeg

swear to god man your the biggest ******* hypocrite on niketalk and you dont even realize it. why do I even bother replying to you?

isnt this the same **** you’re accusing me of doing in here that your doing in the r kelly thread? 🤔
4C9B7B9C-F424-4FB4-9F7F-D8004DD88672.jpeg

1468A448-3961-4840-831B-75976ADC2B53.jpeg

swear to god man your the biggest ****ing hypocrite on niketalk and you dont even realize it. why do I even bother replying to you?

Still deflecting......

Still waiting for you to address Aew.

You have made 4 responses (claimed you were done after 3) and still haven't addressed the actual point.

As I said within my first post, I didn't expect you to address it.

its no secret aew needs more black male wrestlers.

thats a known fact

just like its a known fact you’re niketalkers biggest hypocrite as proven in the r kelly thread

do you need me to tell you water is wet?

you want me to walk you through every single ****ing problem in life?
No.

Just AEW's problems. (Something you never admit to)

That's all this convo is about but you are finding new ways to introduce so many irrelevant talking points.

But you were supposed to be done 4 replies ago.

Back
Top Bottom