September Wrestling Thread 2021

roman-reigns-remote.gif

You 2 have this weird *** relationship where I can't tell if you are allies or enemies. Either way it's a pretty ****** up game.

For a dude who loves to talk about what "real men" should or shouldn't do, you would think he'd be "man" enough to apologize for laughing at someone else losing a loved one

But he can't do it because that person likes some different fake fighting than he does

OPs dont have that kind of power. we can ask @Methodical Management if you want.

that bum ran away after getting exposed for lying but couldnt keep up the act for more than a day. He had to comment on some AEW

wow they let that guy back in the thread? shortest ban ever.

i think him, bsox, and franknbeans run the aewbotches account lol everything they post in here is negative about aew.. bunch of debbie downers.

just put um on ignore. much more peaceful now

What are your true intentions for lying about laughing at noblekane noblekane godfather?
some people are just horrible human beings.

if a family member of his passed away id give him my condolences and wish him the best in the healing process.

death in real life is no joking matter.

I really dont get how people hold grudges just because they dont have the same opinion as you. Most of us have never met each other in real life. not sure how someone can hate like that. some guy in the nba thread was personal attacking me for years and I had no idea why or who he was. Like seriously message board opinions shouldnt make you act weird like that.

Seeing pics start to roll on from AEW Fan Fest yesterday, and these 2 caught my attention. Looks like Abadon stayed full gimmick with the fans the entire time, and I can't stop laughing at the thought of this. :rofl:

Screenshot_20210903-175224_Owly.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-175030_Owly.jpg
had no idea there were abadon fans

Back
Top Bottom