September Wrestling Thread 2021

that comment isnt surprising. alot of wwe fans are nuts.

a whole bunch of guys like aewbotches on twitter.

there was one guy who was mad at punk and asked him how cojld he betray vince when vince made him 😂

Today there was a dude in Bryan Alvarez twitter comments posting a picture of the George Floyd murder...WWE logo on Chauvin's face and AEW logo on Floyd's

Insane

9F3D004B-879F-40C8-B239-0910BF9F9A28.jpeg

Alexa is very good on mic, and I guess she’s doing what she can, but this gimmick is god awful.

This reminds of when Paranormal Activity came out and some folks on NT said they had to sleep with the lights on :emoji_confounded:
ric flair been a known racist for decades but this is what kills his career?

🤔
It doesn't stop people form utilizing him to make money. Hell, look at hogan. He dropped some hard ERs and yet buddy is still running wild on the bank books.

The selective image of one's idol is what everyone remembers, not the bad stuff.

Is it right or ok, absolutely not, but that's the way it works. Hell, we all loved MJ and dude eneded up one of the most righteous *******s of all time. Yet this ******* forum is based almost solely off the back of him and his footwear.

I think in Ric's case, long term, its his age that has been his true detriment as a performer. All wrestlers think they got 1 more in em, and I would say Ric believes that harder than anyone. Maybe this puts the nail in that coffin so to speak.
Please make Nia go away.
With some sad Tuba music playing on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom