September Wrestling Thread 2021

I you guys are Tony Khan, do you book Kenny to beat Bryan, your new megastar or do you have Bryan pin your world champion? Do you go DQ/no contest? Windham Rotunda debuts and attacks either one or both guys? Do you save him for Rochester? IF he joins AEW of course.

I b
I you guys are Tony Khan, do you book Kenny to beat Bryan, your new megastar or do you have Bryan pin your world champion? Do you go DQ/no contest? Windham Rotunda debuts and attacks either one or both guys? Do you save him for Rochester? IF he joins AEW of course.

I believe Omega/Bryan is non title

Which one to wear TN? I'm super excited for AEW!!

Attachments

• 20210922_141654.jpg
    20210922_141654.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 50
Fashion question. Do you guys normally size up with Pro Wrestling Tees? I ordered size Ls and them joints was mad tight.

I would have the Best Bout Machine get the win.

I would show the world that AEW's best > WWE's best.

Easy decision for me.

Have Bryan pick up the W due to some kind of shenanigans and then have a rematch for the title on PPV.

Just like they did with Christian Cage. I don't know if they should make Kenny drop the belt to Danielson or wait for Hangman's return.

Have Bryan pick up the W due to some kind of shenanigans and then have a rematch for the title on PPV.

Just like they did with Christian Cage. I don't know if they should make Kenny drop the belt to Danielson or wait for Hangman's return.
Hangmin 1000% needs to be the successor to the title by taking IT from Kenny. Whatever they have to do to get there. If not, that vaunted long term booking gets thrown out the window.

It would be refreshing to see a clean singles win by BBM without any interference from the goofy Elites.

I wish this match was on a bigger stage and not just a "special" edition of Dynamite.

A&W has zapped Omega of his potential star power. This is the chance to try to correct that. No brainer to have him go over Bryanson. Bryanson (and The CM) are made men.
Are you more interested Bryan or Punk's return so far? I haven't been watching, but I think Danielson vs Ωmega is the best option, but the timing is mid mid due to being Kenny being a chicken**** heel world Champion w/ an obnoxious faction. I guess not seeing him for while makes a view like Jim Cornette's on him more clear.

Something like this terrible storytelling & contradicts Kenny Ωmega. Like you want me to believe the ppl that took part in the stadium stampede match a year ago now acts like this?
ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif

Are you more interested Bryan or Punk's return so far? I haven't been watching, but I think Danielson vs Ωmega is the best option, but the timing is mid mid due to being Kenny being a chicken**** heel world Champion w/ an obnoxious faction. I guess not seeing him for while makes a view like Jim Cornette's on him more clear.

Something like this terrible storytelling & contradicts Kenny Ωmega. Like you want me to believe the ppl that took part in the stadium stampede match a year ago now acts like this?
ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif
I was more interested in the initial debut of The CM. Bryanson is the better wrestler though, and I’m more intrigued by his matches.

also this is a pretty stacked card considering they are doing rampage tapings too.

think danielson wins by dq. you just know the elite are going to run in and stop a clean pin

music hits and hangman stops the danielson beatdown

Driving in I live in queens, I feel like an Uber going won't be a problem but leaving is gonna be a headache

Yea. Also what sucks is that there aren't any good spots to eat close by. Unless you head to main street flushing or go to corona.

Back
Top Bottom