September Wrestling Thread 2021

I got the Capital One extension on my laptop that goes through all coupon codes and when I tried it last night for AEW and PWT there were no current codes available to use..Looks like it's either pay retail now or wait awhile..
Feel like I put this thread onto that Cap One extension a few years ago when IT used to be called something else. Always been clutch.

That is seriously some of the most impressive face paint I've ever seen.

He was taught by one of the masters

R(1).jpg

I got the Capital One extension on my laptop that goes through all coupon codes and when I tried it last night for AEW and PWT there were no current codes available to use..Looks like it's either pay retail now or wait awhile..

Considering the last wrestling tee I ever bought was Phil’s og ringer shirt in 2011(?), I suppose paying retail once a decade isn’t the worst thing:lol:

After checking Twitter and seeing people get charged upwards of 5 times, I'll wait a couple weeks. My guess is the PPV one my buddy can get will have special print as well.

I'm still mad that they didn't have an arena specific tee for the inaugural Dynamite show that a few of us in here were at. Odd.

Folks that went to The Show that calso called "Wah"/Pollock's show said folks were in line buying bags worth of CM Shirts at a time.

You got to "Limit 2" in a situation like that where the demand is known to be crazy.

Likely show exclusive. Will only know when the orders roll in, but last night the PWT site didn't have options for back print like they do with the NJPW shirts so I'm assuming no.
It's show exclusive..The AEW/PWT shirt specifically says the printing is on the front only..

Oh, speakin of wrestling shirts, OffTheRope.com is supposed to be doing a big restock today for SummerFest..Not sure if they'll have new designs, but I'm pretty sure Puck is bringing back all the previously released stuff..

I get that JR is a homer currently, but if you listen to "Grilling with" it does. If I were a performer, I would want to be there. Good pay, schedule, talent to work with that can help get you over further, mentors (Arn, Lynn, Malenko, Jericho, etc.), involvement in your own creative. What isn't to like?
Pay is brought up when people talk about going to WWE for the money while you can, but when are contract terms regarding pay ever released?

Just like anyone can say they can give a good promo and suck complete *** at it

No one agrees with you and the most important person here Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer has co-signed me and my LEGIT PROMO greatness,. NTWT has NOT co-signed you, even though all you do is complain about me.

That reflects bad on you.

Youre good at being not as good as me

Youre not THE LEGIT PROMO, like me, I am THE PROMO, I am THE FORMAT, I am THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT where its always PROMO TIME.

Do all the versions have I was there on the back or was that just at the arena?

it says on the website that the shirt only has a front print.

I tried purchasing the shirt this morning, and got an error message each time. Checked my bank account to see if any went through, and I’ve got 3 pending charges 🤦🏻‍♂️. No confirmation email though. So I’m kinda tempted to try again if people are having success.At this point though, I think I’m just gonna wait it out and get those charges sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom