September Wrestling Thread 2021

You mentioned explosives in your previous post.
200w.gif

I got a concert coming up in 2 weeks and I'm just hoping it don't get cancelled..

Actually might not be able to go no matter what cause we're waiting for my wife's COVID test results to come back..We're both vaccinated so even if she does have it hopefully it won't be too serious..
Damn hope you and the wife are good.

Concert venue requires either proof of vax or negative test within the last 72 hours to enter which is cool. Hope every venue is at least like this going forward.

I'm really curious to see when this all starts getting cracked down on and how hard. Got All Out and Dynamite coming up, and then a bunch of concerts through the fall in all different kinds of venues. Noticed last night on Rampage that masks were hit and miss.

All these names sound familiar
But my memory is shot when it comes to wrestling
I did love to play wrestling on game consoles
Can’t remember which but there were some great ones

I'm really curious to see when this all starts getting cracked down on and how hard. Got All Out and Dynamite coming up, and then a bunch of concerts through the fall in all different kinds of venues. Noticed last night on Rampage that masks were hit and miss.
Yeah the policing of masks is going to be pretty tough. I'm perfectly fine with all venues requiring proof of vax though like Allegiant just put in place. Will be surprised if more places aren't doing that once the weather starts getting cooler.

I got a concert coming up in 2 weeks and I'm just hoping it don't get cancelled..

Actually might not be able to go no matter what cause we're waiting for my wife's COVID test results to come back..We're both vaccinated so even if she does have it hopefully it won't be too serious..

Got a friend that’s playing a big festival here Halloween weekend and she got me on her guest list/backstage and I was hyped to go but im having reservations now too

Back
Top Bottom