September Wrestling Thread 2021

D Fly D Fly

If wrestling was an order of fries, do you

A) Dip in ketchup
B) Dip in mayo
C) Dip in BBQ sauce
D) Eat with a fork with no condiments

B through D.
No one agrees with you and the most important person here @John Laurinaitis has co-signed me and my LEGIT PROMO greatness,. NTWT has NOT co-signed you, even though all you do is complain about me.

That reflects bad on you.

Youre good at being not as good as me

Youre not THE LEGIT PROMO, like me, I am THE PROMO, I am THE FORMAT, I am THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT where its always PROMO TIME.
Piss off kid.

Dave Matthews. We had bought tickets like 2 years ago when IT was supposed to be last summer :lol:
I got a concert coming up in 2 weeks and I'm just hoping it don't get cancelled..

Actually might not be able to go no matter what cause we're waiting for my wife's COVID test results to come back..We're both vaccinated so even if she does have it hopefully it won't be too serious..

He was taught by one of the masters

R(1).jpg

He knew how to use Paints before he even met The Sting.

Promo,

Currently in WWE who would you say are the Top 10 draws? Topn5 is you are feeling lazy.
That's a trick question..WWE doesn't have "draws" anymore..The machine has gotten so big that people either watch/attend WWE events just because it's WWE or they don't..Roman, Cena, Rollins, KO, Lashley can all be off of RAW and it's still gonna get the same amount of views..They can not be on a house show and the same amount of people are gonna show up..

That's a trick question..WWE doesn't have "draws" anymore..The machine has gotten so big that people either watch/attend WWE events just because it's WWE or they don't..Roman, Cena, Rollins, KO, Lashley can all be off of RAW and it's still gonna get the same amount of views..They can not be on a house show and the same amount of people are gonna show up..

If Sasha isn't on a show, the show suffers.

Wouldn't you agree?

I got a concert coming up in 2 weeks and I'm just hoping it don't get cancelled..

Actually might not be able to go no matter what cause we're waiting for my wife's COVID test results to come back..We're both vaccinated so even if she does have it hopefully it won't be too serious..
Damn hope you and the wife are good.

Concert venue requires either proof of vax or negative test within the last 72 hours to enter which is cool. Hope every venue is at least like this going forward.

Back
Top Bottom