September Wrestling Thread 2021

Home made tacos
20210822_150458.jpg

Leaning towards tacos now.

Al pastor or chicken is the real question.

Bucky Lunch returning and giving Bianca the Rock Bottom to job her out was by far one of my most favorite moments ever for a WWE return.

WWE is telling yall, Bianca is just a fad, we only care about our Horsewomen.

I told yall, WWE books to piss you off, when you realize it, you will enjoy it.

At one point it was Jericho's Bit of the Bubbly, and I think Sting beat that. There may be one more after Sting, but those are the ones I remember graphics for.
Also Bullet Club shirts. Cody’s sold really well at one point

Brodie tribute shirt
I think you're on the money..I kinda remember seeing some stuff about Sting beating the record by a decent sized margin and then Brodie's shirt smashed that..I kinda hate that Punk's shirt outsold Brodie's though..That'd have been a little thing his family could've always looked back on..But we all know records are meant to be broken (except for the 16 times World's Heavyweight Championship record)..

I think you're on the money..I kinda remember seeing some stuff about Sting beating the record by a decent sized margin and then Brodie's shirt smashed that..I kinda hate that Punk's shirt outsold Brodie's though..That'd have been a little thing his family could've always looked back on..But we all know records are meant to be broken (except for the 16 times World's Heavyweight Championship record)..
Yeah just not really realistic. Lou was a cool dude, but was a career midcarder. Punk is one of the biggest names in wrestling in the last 20 years and fans have been clamoring for him for the past 7 or so.

Brodie tribute shirt

Yep, that's what it was!

Back
Top Bottom