September Wrestling Thread 2021

After sleeping on it I gotta say that last night's show (from a in-ring perspective only..No storylines) was a pretty solid show..Tag matches were good, US title match was a fun watch, Bobby washing Oldberg was good, Becky destroying the TrashEST was funny, and Roman/Cena was slightly above average..Only match that was absolutely trash was Alexa/Eva (but what do you expect from 2 of the worst workers in the company)..

Eva Marie got more ring time than Bianca :lol: :smh:

Bianca was one of the few wrestlers they've handled and promoted well this year. Then squashed her just so they could get a big "moment".

WWE trash for not announcing Sasha being out, even tho they knew well before.

Get ready for EA Sports WWE

I've always felt the game should be released around the time of Mania. That is the end/start of the "season." The fall releases as if they are the NBA never made sense.

Again, it's amazing that as a whole American wrestling games peaked 18 years ago.

Sheamus needs another world title run. But I want to see him go after the IC title since that’s all he needs to fill out the resume. I want that to be him and Cesaro again those matches were good and Cesaro and Sheamus would just beat the #%€£ out of each other :lol:

Sheamus needs another world title run. But I want to see him go after the IC title since that’s all he needs to fill out the resume. I want that to be him and Cesaro again those matches were good and Cesaro and Sheamus would just beat the #%€£ out of each other :lol:

The Bar was an awesome tag team

Wouldn't even be mad if they just reunited them

Tag division needs another strong team anyway

The Bar was an awesome tag team

Wouldn't even be mad if they just reunited them

Tag division needs another strong team anyway
Mace/Slapjack & Mansoor/Ali not doing it for ya :lol: :rofl: those are future hall of fame guys

Back
Top Bottom