September Wrestling Thread 2021

I remember when I first showed up.

I appeared, said I was the BEST, then made it happen.

I understand the jealousy.

Those that are #1 get the most hate.

WWE
Lebron
Lakers
Hijo Del Promo

All things that are #1 that get so much hate out of jealousy.

I cant help being so good at talking.

Its my talent, its why I''m THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.

This is too easy, 7 people coming for me and yall still getting owned.

I am THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.
No one ever actually backs your "promos" though, dude. You just say they do but face the facts, no one vouches for you.

Just now multiple people have basically no sold your hot **** " promos" like they were Taker or Kane.

Out here talking In the 3rd person, **** riding Cena and Anti-Vax Banks, and generally being a bum.

Like, what do you even add to the thread but a punching bag?

No one ever actually backs your "promos" though, dude. You just say they do but face the facts, no one vouches for you.

Just now multiple people have basically no sold your hot **** " promos" like they were Taker or Kane.

Out here talking In the 3rd person, **** riding Cena and Anti-Vax Banks, and generally being a bum.

I said three words and got this thread jumping. That’s momentum he, nor his promos, have ever seen. Lol

Last edited:

Youve made me NTWT rich by buying all my promos. Thanks.

I don't by Great Value promos, fam.

These guys might though:

Caught you before you could edit, so does that mean what you said means nothing since you mispelled an easy word like "buy?"

This is your reasoning btw.

Are you typing too fast cause youre so passionate over me?

Im so flattered that I continue to make you stumble over your words.

Im also not familiar with that thread, only people who arent NTWT material go there.

Punk bringing back the Pepsi Plunge in AEW? I can’t imagine dude gonna have that same restricted move set from WWE

I don't by Great Value promos, fam.

These guys might though:

shane.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Bubba, I was better than you the moment I stepped foot in this thread years ago.

My old name is a dirty word. I was persona non grata for a LONG time. Only after I received multiple PMs about my presence being valid on conditions was I allowed to stay. When I come back, it's an event, I'm memorable, people will name check me, but NO ONE will ever remember your screen name, let alone these dog **** "promos" you cut.

They'll remember the little jobber that couldn't, the Hobo Del Gobbeldy ****er and his piss poor mic skills.

Thats OK though. We all need someone to eat a pinfall on our way to the top.

Bubba, I was better than you the moment I stepped foot in this thread years ago.

My old name is a dirty word. I was persona non grata for a LONG time. Only after I received multiple PMs about my presence being valid on conditions was I allowed to stay. When I come back, it's an event, I'm memorable, people will name check me, but NO ONE will ever remember your screen name, let alone these dog **** "promos" you cut.

They'll remember the little jobber that couldn't, the Hobo Del Gobbeldy ****er and his piss poor mic skills.

Thats OK though. We all need someone to eat a pinfall on our way to the top.

I didnt ask who you are, youre still no one compared to me when it comes to NTWT Star Power.

No one cares who you used to be and no one notices who you are now.

Your origin story is boring, mine is way better. I showed up and took over.

Back
Top Bottom