September Wrestling Thread 2021

g-time g-time is cooking this dude right now :lol:

You, MottoMottoMotto MottoMottoMotto , g-time g-time even with your powers combined are no competition for me.

I dont have to prove anything, when the words BEST, GOAT, GAWD, are said, Im thought of, not you.

So say and do all you want, I have the leverage and I know it.

All the stuff you say, the insults, etc.. is all elementary and scripted, nowhere near my capability.

Day after day for 4 years some newbie comes to NTWT tries to remove me from my spot.

Its never going to happen, Im too charismatic and I know too much.

Im untouchable.

I’m not important but you can’t stop mentioning me. Your promos are like the wrestler in your avy in title matches. Absent.

Unlike you, Im not afraid to talk to who Im talking to.

I dont have to hide behind sub-posts.

You do that cause you are afraid of me, thats why you need your friends to back you up and like your post, cause you have no confidence.

Thats sad you want people to appreciate you hiding from me.

It a reflection of how NOT GOOD you are compared to me.

twitter did NOT care about Becky more than Punk stop it :lol:

Sportscenter was tweeting about Punk for crying out loud. I’m not saying im an AEW mark by any means, I actually prefer WWE product as of late. But they’re nothing alike. A dude like Darby Allin wouldn’t be getting a push like that in WWE. It seems like they let the wrestlers have complete creative freedom over their CHARACTERS. Booking is a different story but at least they let wrestlers be who they wanna be

straight up suck. Don’t have to mention you. Everyone already knows who I’m referring to.

Thank you for admitting, "Everyone Knows.'

You sure are right, "Everyone Knows" who I am.

I AM...

THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.

You are known as just another newb who couldnt cut it with THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.

This is too easy, 7 people coming for me and yall still getting owned.

I am THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.

that’s called getting a pop. If you had a promo worth a damn you’d know.

I dont actively look for what I get regularly.

The fact you gotta point out someone popped over your stuff, shows how often you dont get pops.

I on the other hand are use to it, pops are nothin special to me.

Back
Top Bottom