September Wrestling Thread 2021

I saw some conspiracy theorists talking about Charlotte and Nia

They think Charlotte wants to go be with her dad and Andrade and she's being booked with Nia so that she will be damaged goods if she does decide to leave

Like when Rusev was fired and they had Nia put Lana through the announce table for 2 months straight

Sounds like bull**** to me but I know some of y'all like this kind of stuff

To be fair, I’m pretty sure Vince purposely booked DBry in danger style danger style matches to force him into retirement :lol:.

nst-71_zP1HEZIsT9O9ui9eKeNilPfUOLT9tt_CStE5hGQw4BgfHOtFI2PtAyW19DXR6SQSUxEN-QtgGvEYNBeVhbm02KK1upi2acqgOYkb7gP9K8ZZ8PKs0Vmqmv1g7
1630446191197.gif

I saw some conspiracy theorists talking about Charlotte and Nia

They think Charlotte wants to go be with her dad and Andrade and she's being booked with Nia so that she will be damaged goods if she does decide to leave

Like when Rusev was fired and they had Nia put Lana through the announce table for 2 months straight

Sounds like bull**** to me but I know some of y'all like this kind of stuff

Charlotte has no reason to leave. She hasn't even broken her father's title record yet.

Like her father with his Title count sourced from multiple promotions
including the NWA and WWF...whatever his true total actually is; recognized or other.

Although it would be cleanest if they were all from one promotion, imo.
Yep.

His was the obvious example but there hasn't been any recent ones since Wcw has been dead for 20 years.

including the NWA and WWF...whatever his true total actually is; recognized or other.

Doesn't Flair actually says he something like a 23 time champion?..I feel like I've heard that before..

Wouldn't those AEW Women's Title Reigns carry over to her overall count?

I don't know if AEW would recognize WWE title reigns besides maybe a mention of being a former champion (ex Moxley, CM Punk, Brodie Lee etc).

We damn sure know WWE would never acknowledge any other promotions titles in current times.

Not if you keep losing it every month lol

I don't know if AEW would recognize WWE title reigns besides maybe a mention of being a former champion (ex Moxley, CM Punk, Brodie Lee etc).

We damn sure know WWE would never acknowledge any other promotions titles in current times.
In fairness, I don't think any other promotion's titles are worthy enough to be called WORLD Titles forreal.

Vince had no problem recognizing the NWA Title Reigns in Flair's count.

We will see if AEW recognizes Flair as the ____-time World Champ.

I think AEW is more likely to do it than WWE.

Back
Top Bottom