September Wrestling Thread 2021

Last night is the perfect example of how Raw could actually be somewhat decent if it were 2 hours instead of 3 where you could trim some fat.

US Triple Threat was really good. RKBro vs Lashley/MVP was good. Rhea vs Bazemore was decent. Caviar vs Styles was a little clunky but decent. CarryOn vs Humberto served it's purpose. Would make for a solid 2 hours.

Vince needs to focus on SD and let someone else control Raw. Raw is far from the flagship show when the ratings are down and your customers are as loud as they are on social media saying so. I don’t know how much of a rebrand NXT will get but I do wonder will Vince have his guys at NXT over seeing things or will Hunter have to follow a damn script himself? If so Hunter should leave NXT and bring that creative crew to Raw and develop talent.

I can understand for small cities where if Raw comes to town you want to make a night of it plus the family element but man there is no chance in hell I would pay or plan an evening where I would go watch Raw in person for 3 hours and seeing/hearing that they rewrote the show multiple times through out the day or as the show is going on.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

If wrestling was a resident evil game, which one would it be?

A) Resident Evil 1
B) Resident Evil 2
C) Resident Evil 3
D) Resident Evil 4

1630437223185.png

I saw some conspiracy theorists talking about Charlotte and Nia

They think Charlotte wants to go be with her dad and Andrade and she's being booked with Nia so that she will be damaged goods if she does decide to leave

Like when Rusev was fired and they had Nia put Lana through the announce table for 2 months straight

Sounds like ******** to me but I know some of y'all like this kind of stuff

I saw some conspiracy theorists talking about Charlotte and Nia

They think Charlotte wants to go be with her dad and Andrade and she's being booked with Nia so that she will be damaged goods if she does decide to leave

Like when Rusev was fired and they had Nia put Lana through the announce table for 2 months straight

Sounds like bull**** to me but I know some of y'all like this kind of stuff

I mean i guess this could be entertained but like you said, it sounds like BS.

Why put the belt on her then?

Should be posted in that conspiracy thread that PLVN had made.

Maybe WWE is scared to release her because

A. Samoan link
B. Big bones
C. Minority woman

Too much potential backlash if she got fired.
I think everyone knows it’s not because of those reasons though. And besides they’ve never been ones to care about backlash.

Back
Top Bottom