September Wrestling Thread 2021

Enzo & Cass seemed poised to win the titles at the Mania when Hardyz made their surprise comebyke.

It was all downhill for them after that.

Wasn't that confirmed to be the original plan before the Hardys signed?

If 4 other ppl match my 10 bucks he can watch the show. If not that 10 of us could give hime $5, and he'll have $50
yara's strut is lovely.gif
I'll match your $10

Just need 3 more people
Yeah put me down for $10. As an Executive level employee of WWE that is trigger happy letting petty wrestlers go, it's the least I can do

EDIT - Bruh Jon Moxley just appeared out of nowhere and beat Zack Ryder for the GCW belt. LOL

I'm sure it was agreed upon beforehand but once AEW starts to close that gap, lending your talents to low-rent promotions can't be a sustainable practice.

He is too valuable to him home promotion.

skye blue
1630828632160.gif

the way the announcers were trying to hype up red velvet and getting mad at the crowd for booing was disgusting. they continue to force her down the audience throat.

not only is she bad in the ring but she doesnt know how to act like a face. bending over and licking your lips not gonna win the crowd over. this isnt ******* wwe attitude era.

Last edited:
jungle boy and marko stunt looking at cm punk like they want to tell him get the **** out the ring.

Punk has a way of talking to the kid in me. The one who tape traded so I could see Ultimo, Busa, and Liger. Nakano, Lioness Asuka, and Hokuto.

He loves the artform, respects it (whether some would agree or not), and really is a wrestlers wrestler.

And his reverence for those before him really makes me smile teary eyed because he loves the art we all love. No matter what one thinks of him as a person, he is a goddamn fine story teller and performer.

Back
Top Bottom