September Wrestling Thread 2021

Punk has a way of talking to the kid in me. The one who tape traded so I could see Ultimo, Busa, and Liger. Nakano, Lioness Asuka, and Hokuto.

He loves the artform, respects it (whether some would agree or not), and really is a wrestlers wrestler.

And his reverence for those before him really makes me smile teary eyed because he loves the art we all love. No matter what one thinks of him as a person, he is a goddamn fine story teller and performer.

MottoMottoMotto MottoMottoMotto

welp today is the day american dragon returns to the world of wrestling

we might see adam cole too

still undecided if i wanna pay $50 to see it tho

Punk at his worst was still better than a lot of people at the time too
Being better than A lot of bums in WWE ain't saying much.

But he has a grace period because he has been out but then again he was never someone we viewed as being close to the top of the Technical Wizards Power Rankings.

The in-ring with him doesn't even have to be anything more than above-average if we are being honest.

Him just being there is enough.

Card is decent for tonight. Tag match should be great. Seeing The CM and Bryanson there will be cool. Dentist vs Alien Lady could be solid.

Don't really care about Omega/Chris Gin or MJF/Jericho at this point.

Ambrose/Kojima and Big Show/QT will prob be snoozefests.

E-h6yKBXoAMTwBu

picked this up :pimp:

:lol: The outcome of this will be interesting.
Agreed. Feel like you could have Jericho lose and then still come back months later with some chicaneries.

Also interested in The CM/Darby outcome. Originally thought The CM would win for sure, but now kind of leaning the other way.

Agreed. Feel like you could have Jericho lose and then still come back months later with some chicaneries.

2nd opportunity for them to finally end Inner Circle and have Jericho take a vacation.

The Inner Circle vs Pinncale storyline needs to be put to rest.

Santana and Ortiz can focus on tag division and Guevara can go after the TNT title.

2nd opportunity for them to finally end Inner Circle and have Jericho take a vacation.

The Inner Circle vs Pinncale storyline needs to be put to rest.

Santana and Ortiz can focus on tag division and Guevara can go after the TNT title.
he wont go away tho. we’ll be stuck with him in the announcers booth

Punk really doesn't need the win, at all. But I think him winning here and then down the line, him losing a 'big' match in Chicago will do a lot more for whomever he's wrestling than it will for Darby now.

All the limelight is on this match already with it being Punk's first match in 7 years, so I think they can hold off on making a "bigger moment" rather than whats already set in stone for tonight.

Punk really doesn't need the win, at all. But I think him winning here and then down the line, him losing a 'big' match in Chicago will do a lot more for whomever he's wrestling than it will for Darby now.

All the limelight is on this match already with it being Punk's first match in 7 years, so I think they can hold off on making a "bigger moment" rather than whats already set in stone for tonight.
I agree with this. No need to make a statement this soon.

Honestly a statement was already made by even PUTTING Darbyin the ring WITH CM.

if i were at the theatre watching this id want the big show qt match to be like the 5th or 6th match on the card. the bathroom break match

its making me anxious to find out the finish of punk/darby, only thing i can think of that doesnt hurt anyone is an interference DQ but i just dont see that happening

Back
Top Bottom