September Wrestling Thread 2021

Of course..There's never been a fed that I can think of that hasn't had a few "fluke" champions..
They have protected that belt, hopefully they don't get goofy with it and let sny and everyone hold IT. (Like damn Miz)

No issue with the World Championship match going on last but Christian is such a weak opponent that it makes thwt match nothing to look forward to.

The champion isn't anything worth talking about..

But i agree, having Christian translate for an anthropomorphic Dinosaur ruined his run.

Definitely interested in the tag match but kinda conflicted in how I feel about the cage. On one hand IT helps because IT throws away all the normal tag rules that A&W always break anyways. On the other hand, I feel like id rather these 2 teams have more space to operate than being confined to the ring/cage structure.

I think it's because the last time they fought on PPV, it was a ladder match (fwiw, still the best match I've ever seen in person). Had to take it to the next level and this was really the only place they could escalate it to.

lucha bros
lax
bucks
ftr

what other tag teams in aew are a serious threat to win the tag belts?

its ridiculous that the bucks have held on to the belts this long. helps nobody in the company get over at all.

They have protected that belt, hopefully they don't get goofy with it and let sny and everyone hold IT. (Like damn Miz)
I gotta disagree..They gave the first title to a fat, past his prime Jericho..then gave Moxley one of the most boring title runs in wrestling history..And now they got Kenny out there being the Above Average Bout Machine..The AEW World title isn't exactly that prestigious..

About to head out to the tailgate party. Welcome to Brittago!

20210905_161044.jpg

lucha bros
lax
bucks
ftr

what other tag teams in aew are a serious threat to win the tag belts?

its ridiculous that the bucks have held on to the belts this long. helps nobody in the company get over at all.

That's it really.

Bucther is injured so Blade has been in single matches. Stupid HFO storyline.
Darius Martin is injured so Top Flight is out.
Trent is injured and now Chuck is teaming with Wheeler Yuta
Christopher Daniels and Kazarian ended SCU
Private Party went full comedy heel act. Stupid HFO storyline
TH2 are part of the stupid HFO storyline and Jack Evans is meh. Angelico should be in singles anyway.
Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page :emoji_sleeping:
Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston :lol:
Luther & Serpentico
Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn

I gotta disagree..They gave the first title to a fat, past his prime Jericho..then gave Moxley one of the most boring title runs in wrestling history..And now they got Kenny out there being the Above Average Bout Machine..The AEW World title isn't exactly that prestigious..
It is still protected in that they aren't giving it to just ANYONE that fan-base/company doesn't see as Main Event Talent.

Please show respect to Best Bout.

That's it really.

Bucther is injured so Blade has been in single matches. Stupid HFO storyline.
Darius Martin is injured so Top Flight is out.
Trent is injured and now Chuck is teaming with Wheeler Yuta
Christopher Daniels and Kazarian ended SCU
Private Party went full comedy heel act. Stupid HFO storyline
TH2 are part of the stupid HFO storyline and Jack Evans is meh. Angelico should be in singles anyway.
Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page :emoji_sleeping:
Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston :lol:
Luther & Serpentico
Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn
The Dino and Luke perry son

Back
Top Bottom