September Wrestling Thread 2021

Definitely interested in the tag match but kinda conflicted in how I feel about the cage. On one hand IT helps because IT throws away all the normal tag rules that A&W always break anyways. On the other hand, I feel like id rather these 2 teams have more space to operate than being confined to the ring/cage structure.

Definitely interested in the tag match but kinda conflicted in how I feel about the cage. On one hand IT helps because IT throws away all the normal tag rules that A&W always break anyways. On the other hand, I feel like id rather these 2 teams have more space to operate than being confined to the ring/cage structure.

Lucha Bros. "accidentally" did the Canadian Destroyer on each other once in an episode of Dynamite.

Best believe they will try something similar on top of the cage.

1630874420267.png

1630874433975.png

1630874445915.png

1630874458268.png

1630874469826.png

1630874478634.png

1630874486265.png

1630874494053.png

On the CURRENT roster, who all else do you see having at least 1 WorldTitle Reign?

I come in peace.
Off the top of my head ( and excluding those who've already won it):
Page
American Dragon
Punk
Luchasoreass
MJF
Miro
Andrade
Tommy End
1 of the Young Bucks..

I think a luchador winning a world title in AEW is possible. Mysterio won it in WWE and Penta won it in Impact. Fenix has been on fire for a while and it’ll be good for the Latin market

Was talking to my friends who saw Bryanson earlier about the location of that arena. Said it was way far out of Chicago. Like halfway to Wisconsin. That drive for him from Milwaukee should be pretty easy.

Yeah, I'd say that's accurate. It's probably about a half hour north.

I think a luchador winning a world title in AEW is possible. Mysterio won it in WWE and Penta won it in Impact. Fenix has been on fire for a while and it’ll be good for the Latin market
I guess I can see Fenix but I wonder if Sammy would do it first.

Interesting choices.

No way I see Andre holding the belt. :lol:

Damn sure not no damn Lucha Saurus.

I guess yall are expecting them to get like WWE / Recent NJPW with the participation trophy reigns.
Of course..There's never been a fed that I can think of that hasn't had a few "fluke" champions..

Back
Top Bottom