September Wrestling Thread 2021

this whole segment is ******* weird.

roman reigns: “im bout to smash finn balor”

paul e: “we have a problem with brock lesnar”

roman: “you got a problem with brock lesnar. ima smash him too when the time is right”

1631002411340.gif

robpzee612 robpzee612

Last edited:
You bring up something I was gonna ask last night..Is it just me or is AEW's refs seem really bad?..It's like they're always out of place or in the way..Maybe they're told to do that, but it just feels like they're not very good at their jobs..
Just pay attention to the amount of illegal foolishness AEW Refs allow to go down in tag-matches.

they probably told them to be that way

aubrey is supposed to be their top ref and she didnt see jerichos leg on the rope? foh

shes the smartest ref in the company and they made her look like a buffoon

I actually said this as it happened. Leaned over to JDC and said "really don't like that they sold Aubrey out and made her look like a jackass."

Per Dave Meltzer on WOR, AEW was unable to secure the rights to "The Final Countdown" for Bryan Danielson

He says even for Tony Khan, it was cost prohibitive to license the song so they commissioned a new theme for Danielson.

Mick Foley has had IT with WWE

From his Facebook:

Hello, this is the hardcore legend Mick Foley. I'd like to title this video WWE, We've Got a Problem because I think you do and that problem is that WWE is no longer the place for talent to aspire to.

Part of it is because AEW is doing a great job of attracting great talent, proven talent, building other talent, creating storylines, but part of it is a problem of your own making.

I think younger talent sees the way that developmental characters are cut or left by the wayside or in the case of Karrion Kross, greatly watered down and even made a joke of when they debut on the main roster. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

If I was an aspiring talent now, big league talent with a major decision to make, I'm not sure that I would trust WWE creative to do the right thing with my career. You guys did wonders with me back in the day, that was a different time, different place.

If it was today, I'm not sure I would trust the powers to be with my career in their hands. And until that changes, WWE, you've got a problem.

Back
Top Bottom