September Wrestling Thread 2021

Name 3 things that you think could help.
1) No more Vince which puts together multiple different things that are ruining the product imo.
2) Trim the fat. Too many wrestlers who aren't made for the business. Too many ****ing writers who aren't even wrestling fans who don't even know or respect the business.
3) The politics
They gotta get rid of Kevin Dunn too and replace him with someone that isn't gonna have the camera shake every few minutes.
I'm tell y'all the number 1 reason why thing are the way they are and what the difference is between the two promotions: It's Vince.
You got a guy in his 70's running a company versus a guy in his 30's. It's like comparing the culture of a millennial work place versus some old *** legacy company that is still doing things the same way they did since they first started.
On one side you got a bunch of young wrestling fans at heart with fresh ideas that are willing to take a risk. On the other side you got a bunch of old *** men who are used to doing things a certain way since forever who will not budge and not let the younger folks shape the company.
The sad thing is that I don't see Vince letting his kids or Paul take full control of the product when he steps down or croaks. He'll sell it for a few bill's to a network, most likely NBC and then it'll just become a network promotion run by network execs. We all know how that story ends.
The rally crazy thing here is that apparently Vince doesn't think they need to attract young, indie talent to hey really think they can just create some "homegrown" talent. The result of which is just going to be a bunch of generic looking, generic wrestlers with generic moves.

we hereeeee D Fly D Fly :pimp:

39F14DBA-1D7D-42A0-AB17-97A336207713.jpeg

I'm tell y'all the number 1 reason why thing are the way they are and what the difference is between the two promotions: It's Vince.
You got a guy in his 70's running a company versus a guy in his 30's. It's like comparing the culture of a millennial work place versus some old *** legacy company that is still doing things the same way they did since they first started.
On one side you got a bunch of young wrestling fans at heart with fresh ideas that are willing to take a risk. On the other side you got a bunch of old *** men who are used to doing things a certain way since forever who will not budge and not let the younger folks shape the company.
The sad thing is that I don't see Vince letting his kids or Paul take full control of the product when he steps down or croaks. He'll sell it for a few bill's to a network, most likely NBC and then it'll just become a network promotion run by network execs. We all know how that story ends.
The rally crazy thing here is that apparently Vince doesn't think they need to attract young, indie talent to hey really think they can just create some "homegrown" talent. The result of which is just going to be a bunch of generic looking, generic wrestlers with generic moves.

Tony Khan is currently the same age that Vince was when he started expanding WWF on a national level

Since I’m a lapsed fan just getting back into wrestling this summer, who’s the current BITW?

Without having a deep knowledge of the current landscape, my current casual framed mind would say it’s gotta be Kenny right? Obviously his in ring work is second to none but it’s promos and storytelling are really really good

Since I’m a lapsed fan just getting back into wrestling this summer, who’s the current BITW?

Without having a deep knowledge of the current landscape, my current casual framed mind would say it’s gotta be Kenny right? Obviously his in ring work is second to none but it’s promos and storytelling are really really good

personally for me, it's Omega in the states/CA
Okada in noo japin

all things considered, Okada's my goat (only off in-ring work, since I do not speak Japanese)

at this point, who isnt willing to move from WWE to AEW? especially if the pay is about the same

KO just teased leaving too

maybe thats why they want to train non-wrestlers/non-indys as they might be more likely to stay?

at this point, who isnt willing to move from WWE to AEW? especially if the pay is about the same

KO just teased leaving too

maybe thats why they want to train non-wrestlers/non-indys as they might be more likely to stay?

unless KO asking for a release hes stuck there for a long time

Back
Top Bottom