Serious: Is Kohl's ever NOT having a blowout sale??

Originally Posted by cjspida619

what the hell does that supposed to mean?
I don't know you tell me?

smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ everyone laughing at people who shop at Kohl's

You guys walk around with receipts to prove that you paid full price at a department store or somewhere fancy?

Absurd.

Kohls is very hit or miss on stuff you might like, but I still go there every so often.

You dudes feel free to keep paying full retail for the same stuff you can get for 40% off.

I got a kohls card...only cop stuff like socks/under shirts/boxers when I dont feel like paying for em up front/need em...just throw it on the card and worryabout it later...30 dollars left to pay off then hopefully hold on to it for a rainy day.

...........I work @ Kohl's......(Nights)

Their prices on the tags are fake. EVERYTHING in the store at all times is on "sale".

If one week the sign says 30% off, wait a week and the sign behind that one will be pulled out and it will say 40% off......Wait another week and out comes the50% sign and then it cycles back to 30%.

Right before the stuff goes on clearance, the 60% will come...

I have some good info for my fellow NTers about Kohls:

While you are at the register if you tell the cashier that your stuff is ringing up wrong, they will adjust the price with no argument as long as the pricedifference is no more than 50% off.

They are told NOT to page a mgr and waste their time for price changes. They have a button right on the computer that will change the price.

Although, it doesn't work for a certain type of jeans (Don't remember which ones) and vacuum cleaners.

So if you pick up something that is on sale from $100 to $85, you can say "Naw. that's supposed to be $60" and they will NOT argue! Havefun...

Once a month they have an extra discount sale for employees where we get an extra 15% on top of our 15% discount. That's the only time I buy stuff.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Their prices on the tags are fake. EVERYTHING in the store at all times is on "sale".

If one week the sign says 30% off, wait a week and the sign behind that one will be pulled out and it will say 40% off......Wait another week and out comes the 50% sign and then it cycles back to 30%.

While you are at the register if you tell the cashier that your stuff is ringing up wrong, they will adjust the price with no argument as long as the price difference is no more than 50% off.

They are told NOT to page a mgr and waste their time for price changes. They have a button right on the computer that will change the price.

Although, it doesn't work for a certain type of jeans (Don't remember which ones) and vacuum cleaners.

So if you pick up something that is on sale from $100 to $85, you can say "Naw. that's supposed to be $60" and they will NOT argue! Have fun...

Once a month they have an extra discount sale for employees where we get an extra 15% on top of our 15% discount. That's the only time I buy stuff.
pimp.gif

i used to work there and the answer is no....there isnt a time when theres not a big sale....especially on weekends they have early bird specials and allthat.....but most stuff in there is already on sale....they also take the customer is right rule to a new level...pretty much if an item is in the wrong placeand is marked cheaper than it should actually be they usually honor it and most of the time you dont even need a manager to do so...ppl get away with so muchin there....they also honor sales like way after they are over.....that store is all about the customer.....with that said

kohls<<<<br />
hate that place

roll.gif

Y'all just don't know! I got a Kohl's card so it's an extra 30% off and free shipping on Levi's 501s, G-Shocks, Polo cologne, Nikeapparel, NBA/MLB/NFL apparel EVERY MONTH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And sometimes they'll have random things in their clearance section like And 1 shorts for like 80-90% off
pimp.gif

If one week the sign says 30% off, wait a week and the sign behind that one will be pulled out and it will say 40% off......Wait another week and out comes the 50% sign and then it cycles back to 30%.

While you are at the register if you tell the cashier that your stuff is ringing up wrong, they will adjust the price with no argument as long as the price difference is no more than 50% off.

So if you pick up something that is on sale from $100 to $85, you can say "Naw. that's supposed to be $60" and they will NOT argue! Have fun...

QFT.... "yes we can" FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent. I gotta grab some household items. I'm hoping this works on small kitchen appliances.

I always get 10 dollar cards in the mail, so I just go in and find something thats 10 bucks and get it free

Originally Posted by NooEra

The one in my area ALWAYS has a large selection of Nike tee's
go there all the time to stock up ..they also be havin the same levis 511 and 514 for like 29.99 kohls is
pimp.gif
in my opinion

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Are Hanes tees on sale?

I need a few white tee packs
my dude all day i stock up every 2 weeks on them haha there usually around 7.99 or 9.99 a three pack

ive worked at kohls for more than 2 years now. its all MARKETING. trust me...the real deals are the clearence... we always have things on sale but its alldeceptive... we tell you that its 'originally' $x and its now $y! i will say this... i do buy alot of my clothing from kohls they have pretty mucheverything you need to look fresh.. now shoes is a different subject.. you might as well go to payless. but as far as attire you really cant beat it for thequality and the price.. but again kohls is the king of deceptive signs and misleading adverstising as all retailers are, but kohls does it best and capitalizeson it. i would say the walmart of clothing retail.

Back
Top Bottom