Serious: Is Kohl's ever NOT having a blowout sale??

club29

Banned
laugh.gif

I can't remember one single day in the past 8 months where you couldn't get everything in the store at least half off. Like... why are they alwaysadvertising some big 2-3 day sale when another one starts the day after the current one ends??

my ex was gassed when the 1st Kohl's opened around our area.. talking about "grand opening.. 40-60% off everything!!"...
turns out they have those every weekend.
smh.gif
40-60% off 1st Saturday of the month!!... 50-60% off after-Valentines day sale!!!... 60% off entire store pre-preThanksgiving sale!!!

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

who shops in kohls?
grin.gif

Levi's jeans @ Kohls my dude
pimp.gif
... and I stay wearing that Tony Hawk clothing line.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

who shops in kohls?
grin.gif

Whats wrong with Kohls?

Ive never shopped there but my ex used to go there all the time..

ANyways... do they have anything good there?

Every week they have something going on. Either it's the 15/20/30% off or the Kohl's cash deal they have. Saturday mornings is supposed to have sales.I always get good deals when I shop there because of the discounts. Most of their stuff doesn't appeal to me though.
Apt. 9 and Axist are two of the few clothing companies that tend to fit me well though.

Every week JC Penney sends me an email telling me this is the last week to get free shipping.

Every week.

My mom shops there. I've gotten a few things from there... a pair of khaki's, belts, some golf shirts for like $5... and their Nike athletic gearsection is pretty decent. But anybody who gets a newspaper knows that you get the Kohl's ad in there like 3 times a week, and it's always for a blowoutsale.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Every week JC Penney sends me an email telling me this is the last week to get free shipping.

Every week.
Macys does the same thing to me.
laugh.gif

Apt. 9 and Axist are two of the few clothing companies that tend to fit me well though.

My dad has an Apt. 9 jacket that I like but I never knew where he got it from. Now I know..
yo, i do. I buy my denims there. They had a nice variety of 501s STF's in colors I never knew existed.
STF's? Really? Are they cheaper than other places?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Every week.
Macys does the same thing to me.
laugh.gif

My dad has an Apt. 9 jacket that I like but I never knew where he got it from. Now I know..
yo, i do. I buy my denims there. They had a nice variety of 501s STF's in colors I never knew existed.
STF's? Really? Are they cheaper than other places?

I purchased mine for $35 They were on sale, but not that great of a sale.

Back
Top Bottom