Serious question, am I wrong for not wanting to date a girl that have kids?

it's a deal breaker for me. sadly i was talking to some girl who was dope and really pretty and i liked her a lot but i lost all interest when she dropped the bomb on me.

only girl i would be with that has a kid is megan fox 
embarassed.gif

Unless the kids dad is dead, a woman with kids is baggage one way or another, Club is speaking the truth.

Someone got their jimmies rustled. On a website where a good number of posters have admitted to being raised in a single parent home, this would happen. Women who are single with kids are not desirable. It is what it is. For a number of reasons which were already stated, you shouldn't engage in a relationship with one. Your options have to be low to even think about pursuing something serious with one or more.

Last edited:
I've dated a mother before and never will again. I'm 26 now and it makes no difference to me if the likelihood of a woman having a child goes up with age. I'm not changing my stance. I don't see what's so terrible about calling a single mother damaged goods. Some really sensitive guys on this forum.

Unless the kids dad is dead, a woman with kids is baggage one way or another, Club is speaking the truth.

He speaks trash, say they are a burden, say they are a hassle , but to call them damage goods is crazy

My gender has nothing to do with it club, the original person to call you a scumbag is male

cguy610 is never wrong.

Of course you aren't wrong. And anyone that tries to convince you that you are doing anything immoral don't let them.

Some ignorant stuff being said in this thread.

Women with kids being called "damage goods"? :smh:

Not even surprise it comes from a poster who has a back up SN to back himself up on a sneaker forum. :rolleyes

I know Im getting trolled by one of the lamest dudes in General. But damn dude must have taken to many blows to the head from his "MMA training". :x

Last edited:
And nah OP you aint wrong. If you don't wanna date a female with kids than don't. Simple.

So its ok to refer to your mom as damaged goods?

My mother has been married to my dad since she was 20. This thread is about dating SINGLE mothers. Stay in your lane.

So he aint dead?

Unless the kids dad is dead, a woman with kids is baggage one way or another

:smh: |I

I mean you posted that so yeah. Maybe you should use your words better next time. I expect better from you brah. :\

Last edited:
as  someone stated before: 

women+kids=less desirable

woman A +kids<woman A +no kids ;thus, woman A +kids=damaged goods

therefore  a woman+kids is damaged goods because the value of the woman is decreased on the market by having a kid.

Woman+kid is forced to settle for something less than what she would other wise get.

Last edited:
Some ignorant stuff being said in this thread.

Women with kids being called "damage goods"? :smh:

Not even surprise it comes from a poster who has a back up SN to back himself up on a sneaker forum. :rolleyes

I know Im getting trolled by one of the lamest dudes in General. But damn dude must have taken to many blows to the head from his "MMA training". :x

a lmp joke AND a gay joke.

yep, you definitely grew up in a fatherless household

and hey, thats ok. im not going to judge you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom