Serious question: Are thick Asian chicks existant?

alien.gif
shawty face is not a good look but her body is on point.

Karl Malone came through in the clutch. I was searchin near and far for one, had to go 8 pages to find 1

What about Indian girls? Are y'all counting them? They're on the come up and giving black chicks a run for the money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

What about Indian girls? Are y'all counting them? They're on the come up and giving black chicks a run for the money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Some of those chicks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, but their faces are their greatest asset, i havent seen many thick ones.

And that asian chick is
sick.gif
, her face destroys her body no matter how thickshe is imo

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Some of those chicks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And that asian chick is
sick.gif
, her face destroys her body no matter how thick she is imo

Indians chicks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. But none of them are close to thick, they're borderline anorexic. Everytime I see one who needs more junk in the trunk, I want to throw a steak at her.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Thats fat!! joint don't even pop...straight flat on the back

her waist /belly is smaller then her boooty

get out of here

go find one better then

...oh u cant
laugh.gif
you know what i can't..... in terms of a thick Asianjoint, but the fact remains that she is fat not 'phat'. Plus she workin the angles hard the only pics that joint look good in was the joints the tookherself, when the camera in somebody else hand that joint look sub par, it's all an illusion anyway....if you can get me pic with her standing upstraight(no leg in front of the other) ill rethink my statement.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

thick asian chicks usually have the ugliest face.......
Agrees

&

b.g babyglock.......
roll.gif
@ your sn sounding like a Sterotype skit name

sounding like you just want more pics ... i mean i can go seach
but you might say some crap like go find a pic of her kneecap

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Some of those chicks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And that asian chick is
sick.gif
, her face destroys her body no matter how thick she is imo

Indians chicks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. But none of them are close to thick, they're borderline anorexic. Every time I see one who needs more junk in the trunk, I want to throw a steak at her.
Ohhhh no no no.
laugh.gif
I have no photographic proof but there are thick Indian girls everywhere. I know thick when I see it and I give props whenit's due! lol Some of those girls are killing it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

thick asian chicks usually have the ugliest face.......
Agrees

&

b.g babyglock.......
roll.gif
@ your sn sounding like a Sterotype skit name

sounding like you just want more pics ... i mean i can go seach
but you might say some crap like go find a pic of her kneecap
laugh.gif
this name was made for FraudSet back in the day...made upof two of my favorite things
pimp.gif

but yeah find more pics so i can feel stupid
smokin.gif

I dated an Asian female who was thicker than a protein shake, however, she was half white. I don't know if that counts in the book "Asianthickness".

That girl posted above has a body like Tocarra from ANTM. A big girl w/ a flat stomach.
laugh.gif
She's pretty much a big girl but gives the illusion of notbeing a big girl...but still being one at the same time.
laugh.gif
The boobs, thighs, and butt just totally make her that way.And I'm totally not hating,don't like clowning girls but...where she get them gold stretch pants? Doing too much with just enough. Claude Hamercy, where's her mama?

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I dated an Asian female who was thicker than a protein shake, however, she was half white. I don't know if that counts in the book "Asian thickness".
pics?

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Yeah they exist, one of the girls I dated was somewhat thick for an Asian girl.

Chinese and Vietnamese. Go to SF...venture out along Union Square and Powell, that or go to Santana Row on a weekend night or better yet...go to your local Dave and Busters on a Thursday night.
This man already knows. Bay area !+%%$! should already know wutsup.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom