Serious question: Are thick Asian chicks existant?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Does Mika Tan count?

She does to me!

Phub.

pimp.gif

M, one time I was walking in downtown sf, and this thick asian chick got all the black guys trying to holla at her. But it is very rare.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by digitalO22

c69a79ed4d19447c842578898e6b9080.jpg

Really bad photoshop of an asian girls face planted over a black one. Cam posted the original a long time ago in one of his car post.
And yes there is such thing, one of my best friends has always been a thick chick.
proof!

^Shes not thick.Neither are any of the girls on this page.I think he means along these lines although shes not thick but almost there

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Absolutely... Here's a chick that i used to date about a year ago.

l_5101cccbf83cf29623882149314f005d.jpg
l_a1c9da365c2fa26a9713029d8b7e041a.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
This is your definition of thick???????
eyes.gif
She aint even got hips.You definitely FAILED

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

^Shes not thick.Neither are any of the girls on this page.I think he means along these lines although shes not thick but almost there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Another one I would breed
laugh.gif

This reminds me of this one Asian girl I knew. She would be thick but she had it in the wrong places. She had fat fingers too
sick.gif

HighRep87 wrote:
I've seen a few and they were money

True, I was hanging out with this girl and she said, "Can my friend come? Shes Asian". Since I'm not in to Asian women I wasn't excited, butwhen we picked her up I was
eek.gif
. She was in daisy dukes and I some how wasable to stare at her with out the other girl noticing me. Good times.

Ashley Marie, I can't Google the pics because I'm at work; however, see does got some movies
grin.gif

Every time in in VA for the summer, or Boston.

eek.gif
You should see the Asian broads overthere...

Back
Top Bottom