Serious question: Are thick Asian chicks existant?

Some of you guys just don't seem to understand the term "thick". To answer the OP question. Yes, there are some thick Asian women.

This girl is NOT thick, she is fat.

l82c7b327db4392234392e3lp2.jpg

l0115120e3e3f2a3e515ea9gi6.jpg

l3c1078dfc912c8164d59dfbv3.jpg
<<-------- This picture shows you that she is not thick,she is fat. Look at the arms and back/belly fat.

l1de341ab87cc431d96fc49jx1.jpg

Okay for those of you who are posting mixed Asians in here, you fail. Lets stick to pure breeds here. I love me some blasians, but I think the question shouldbe answered on the pure breed side. From my experience (Thailand and China) I have seem very few. None of the pure breeds on a "stallion" level. NowI have seen some thick ones that is for sure and I hear in the Philippines they run around in bunches. Wait take that back I have seen one with my own eyes. Weshall say she is like the needle in the hay stack (and the world is the haystack. I would have got at her, but some other dude went for her. But she was fromManila (though she lives in Bangkok, for that is where I saw her) Anyways, this chick was thick people, I mean tone and thick. You could tell the breast werefake but the rest looked real. Damn I want to get that, but since I could get that I had my first manage a trios that night, so that more than made up formissing out on the stallion.

So yes they are rare, but a few exist. They are on the endangered species list though.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Okay for those of you who are posting mixed Asians in here, you fail. Lets stick to pure breeds here. I love me some blasians, but I think the question should be answered on the pure breed side. From my experience (Thailand and China) I have seem very few. None of the pure breeds on a "stallion" level. Now I have seen some thick ones that is for sure and I hear in the Philippines they run around in bunches. Wait take that back I have seen one with my own eyes. We shall say she is like the needle in the hay stack (and the world is the haystack. I would have got at her, but some other dude went for her. But she was from Manila (though she lives in Bangkok, for that is where I saw her) Anyways, this chick was thick people, I mean tone and thick. You could tell the breast were fake but the rest looked real. Damn I want to get that, but since I could get that I had my first manage a trios that night, so that more than made up for missing out on the stallion.

So yes they are rare, but a few exist. They are on the endangered species list though.
indifferent.gif
x
alien.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Okay for those of you who are posting mixed Asians in here, you fail. Lets stick to pure breeds here. I love me some blasians, but I think the question should be answered on the pure breed side. From my experience (Thailand and China) I have seem very few. None of the pure breeds on a "stallion" level. Now I have seen some thick ones that is for sure and I hear in the Philippines they run around in bunches. Wait take that back I have seen one with my own eyes. We shall say she is like the needle in the hay stack (and the world is the haystack. I would have got at her, but some other dude went for her. But she was from Manila (though she lives in Bangkok, for that is where I saw her) Anyways, this chick was thick people, I mean tone and thick. You could tell the breast were fake but the rest looked real. Damn I want to get that, but since I could get that I had my first manage a trios that night, so that more than made up for missing out on the stallion.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

rowenarrow wrote:
you fail. Lets stick to pure breeds here.

roll.gif
like who actually regards people with that type of phrasing.

Come on Crimson, I would think you would know I am being a tad bit facetious in that statement. I think it is a bit unfair to throw in the sexyniess of a Asianwoman who is part black or Latin in the equation. Of course they have a chance of being thicker than a say a woman who is 100% Asian. Lol, come on man not youtoo.
laugh.gif

the first one neimaj posted is close and the joint illmaticsoulchild posted looks mixed...

i saw a thick "pure breed" in person once, however it could've been an optical illusion or my mind playing tricks on me. i encountered this rarespecimen while waiting on line. it was a while back but i remember she had wide hips and lil something poking out. don't remember her face cuz i wasstaring at her backside, but it wasn't chunky like that korean girl's. crikeys, i should've taken a picture.
smh.gif

finding a thick asian is like trying to find bigfoot or the loch ness monster.
nerd.gif

or bin laden

Asian women are more petite in nature so naturally there's gonna be less thick ones...its a trade off, lord knows what i would do to some of the littlefigures runnin around so cal

No they don't exist, no offense but I could never be with an Asian chick, I just don't find they attractive. I'm not talking about the mixed ones,they still have no butt too.

Most of the "thick" asian chicks I've met are the darker skinned Asians. I've met a few, but its like a UFO though, you always hear about itbut you never actually see one.

Back
Top Bottom