Serious question: Do Caucasians really not use washcloths? vol. Dave Chappelle "Trading Spouses"

I passed out at my boy's spot after a party. I wake up in the morning and hop in the shower. I'm searching the cabinets and see shampoos, shower gels,face cleanser etc but no washrags. I throw my shorts back on and go to dudes room and ask him for a washcloth. He hits me with the face and proceeds to tell me that "black people areweird".

Whats good with that? Do yall really not use them? If not what do you use?

put the bare soap up their butt crack
smh.gif

d4426d94079b9efd8e8d3108cc985143fedb166c.pjpg

Whats up with all these threads about race lately? But anyways, I would like to think they do but I wouldnt personally know

Waits for white person to say "Yuck"

I've seen this too and its weird that some people don't use one. I damn near smacked my little brother up after I could tell he wasn't using one. I feel bad but I was like "We aint white...what's wrong with you".

they dont use wash clothes
sick.gif
then what they put the soap on their bare ***

how you wash your face with out a wash cloth

laugh.gif

I don't know about your mate, but we have all our washcloths etc in a linen cupboard.. Although I have one of those glove things

Originally Posted by mjbetch

did you ask for a loofah? haha
what's a loofah?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I use washcloths around 45% of the time. Which kinda makes sense since i'm half white / half black
laugh.gif

ahhhh that makes sense.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

laugh.gif

I don't know about your mate, but we have all our washcloths etc in a linen cupboard.. Although I have one of those glove things

Where you from matey?

Was he layin' down when you asked him that, and that's the reason the stoneface was upside down? Silly.

But one of my boys are white and he uses a washcloth, I don't know about anyone else.

Originally Posted by marath0n

what's a loofah?

I use washcloths around 45% of the time. Which kinda makes sense since i'm half white / half black
laugh.gif

ahhhh that makes sense.

laugh.gif

Where you from matey?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pirate G-check

pirate_berverage_napkins_lu.jpg

Originally Posted by marath0n

what's a loofah?

laugh.gif

ahhhh that makes sense.

laugh.gif

Where you from matey?

Little old New Zealand
pimp.gif

I used a washcloth growing up, then realized one day how disgusting it was.. and went straight bar o' soap or some body wash.

I mean - a loofah is bad, too... think of all the germs and stuff that just stay harvesting in that perfect environment for bacteria to grow. Yuck.

Soap on the other hand, is self-cleaning... like the episode of friends though, make sure you have your own bar. Think about the last thing you clean and thefirst thing someone else does
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom