Serious question: Do Caucasians really not use washcloths? vol. Dave Chappelle "Trading Spouses"

Seriouser Question: Why dont Caucasians wash their hands after using a public restroom?

laugh.gif

HOLD UP! EMERGENCY BROADCAST !!!!

If you don't use something to scrub with then you are dirty. You might smell good but you are still dirty. Do you wash disheswith just soap and water? Do you clean your shoes with just soap and water? You need to scrub. When you use just your hands you gliding over your skin and notreally getting fully clean. And if you use a wash cloth it doesn't mean you use bar soap....you can use bodywash
grin.gif
. Either way ya'll need more than just soap, water, and your hands.
smh.gif
If you don't agree then take a shower your wayand then rub a white cloth on your body.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Whats wrong with lathering your hands and then cleaning yourself vs. doing the same with a washcloth?
Lack of friction/traction.
That makes sense. I don't know I still don't think it really makes that much difference in terms of how clean you get.
I mean, when people wash their hands before eating or anything else they don't get something to scrub, you just rub your hands together then dry.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I use washcloths around 45% of the time. Which kinda makes sense since i'm half white / half black
laugh.gif
eek.gif
, realest ##$+ you'll ever post.....

roll.gif

I'm half greek, though,,,,,

If you're using anything other than a loofah and body wash you aren't doing it right. Lol @ washing with soap and bare hands
smh.gif
, as homie above saidyou need to scrub!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

If you don't use something to scrub with then you are dirty. You might smell good but you are still dirty. Do you wash dishes with just soap and water? Do you clean your shoes with just soap and water? You need to scrub. When you use just your hands you gliding over your skin and not really getting fully clean. And if you use a wash cloth it doesn't mean you use bar soap....you can use bodywash
grin.gif
smh.gif
If you don't agree then take a shower your way and then rub a white cloth on your body.
laugh.gif
you know skin isn't permanent right? you can scruball you want, you'll have lost that shiny clean layer of skin in a matter of hours.

It's not like a permanent surface like waxing a car - you shed skin (ever see dust?)... you really think using a washcloth somehow makes you cleaner?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The %+*$? People get their HANDS soapy then use their hands to wash themselves? That can't work well AT ALL. I mean, I occassionally use just the bar byitself, but damn your hands? No wonder when I made that "how many showers do u get out of a bar of soap thread," we had dudes literally postingnumbers like 70 and above. I'm lucky if I get a week's worth.

Whats wrong with lathering your hands and then cleaning yourself vs. doing the same with a washcloth?
That makes sense. I don't know I still don't think it really makes that much difference in terms of how clean you get.
I mean, when people wash their hands before eating or anything else they don't get something to scrub, you just rub your hands together then dry.
i know 3rd graders with more sense then you

go wash yo %#*

you gliding over your skin and not really getting fully clean.
roll.gif

anyway, why y'all getting upset?

why y'all gotta call people dirty too?

how you know how clean my man chet is getting with his hands?

i've never been one to SCRUB myself with a washcloth ANYWAY....

it's not like you buffing barnicles off your belly.....

if anything, not using a washcloth just prohibits an exfoliation of dead skin...if ANYTHING...

you over here calling people dirty?

laugh.gif

My cousins boyfriend is half white ...

They looked at us SUPER funny when we said we used washcloths .

Talking about "no ... we just use soap . "

laugh.gif

So you trying to tell me when washing your hands with just soap... they dont get clean ??

Why would it be any different for the rest of the body ??

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i know 3rd graders with more sense then you

go wash yo %#*
Do you get a washcloth and lather and scrub your hands each time before you eat and after you use thebathroom?
Like I said earlier and the guy a couple posts above me, I don't see how washing your hands and washing your body the same way would make you less clean.
And I use washcloths btw.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

If you don't use something to scrub with then you are dirty. You might smell good but you are still dirty. Do you wash dishes with just soap and water? Do you clean your shoes with just soap and water? You need to scrub. When you use just your hands you gliding over your skin and not really getting fully clean. And if you use a wash cloth it doesn't mean you use bar soap....you can use bodywash
grin.gif
smh.gif
If you don't agree then take a shower your way and then rub a white cloth on your body.
laugh.gif
you know skin isn't permanent right? you can scrub all you want, you'll have lost that shiny clean layer of skin in a matter of hours.

It's not like a permanent surface like waxing a car - you shed skin (ever see dust?)... you really think using a washcloth somehow makes you cleaner?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the wash cloth gets rid of the dead skin. you must have lots of "dust" in your bed right?
indifferent.gif
disgusting. and yes, it does make you "cleaner" than just usingyour hands.

everything truthgetsbusy said is on point, wash with a white rag and you will see how nasty you've been. smh

grin.gif
smh.gif
Your skin sheds every day little by little. You are getting clean when you take a shower whether you use a cloth or not. It only accelerates theprocess.

Originally Posted by marath0n

I passed out at my boy's spot after a party. I wake up in the morning and hop in the shower. I'm searching the cabinets and see shampoos, shower gels, face cleanser etc but no washrags. I throw my shorts back on and go to dudes room and ask him for a washcloth. He hits me with the face and proceeds to tell me that "black people are weird".
commandowrong.gif

This is why for like the past 7 years I've always gone in to the shower with my own body wash or bar of soap. Can't trust nobody.

I'm almost positive some type of bacterial disease can spread that way
laugh.gif
sick.gif

No, but I have a bar of soap for my body and separate cleanser for my face, so i don't see why I need one.

Back
Top Bottom