Serious Question: Have any of you guys ever run a train?

Nope. Had a chance but the broad was ugly, and I feel like any female who would both allow that to be done to her as well as so easily (like not even demand I buy her some Taco Bell or something in the least so she can pretend she has some sort of self respect) has to have stds that got stds, so I'll pass because i respect my penis. I didn't even get dome from her because I know she already served the hommies, one of whom even admitted to me he has "something."So anything he touches is a definite no-go.

Nope. Had a chance but the broad was ugly, and I feel like any female who would both allow that to be done to her as well as so easily (like not even demand I buy her some Taco Bell or something in the least so she can pretend she has some sort of self respect) has to have stds that got stds, so I'll pass because i respect my penis. I didn't even get dome from her because I know she already served the hommies, one of whom even admitted to me he has "something."So anything he touches is a definite no-go.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Trains yes, dps no
my thoughts exactly , id be down . just would want there to be too many people lol 
devil.gif

i know a couple of my friends ran a train on this girl.
12 dudes ran a train on her, typical brooklyn +@%%!$!
tired.gif

shorty had sex with a whole NBA roster.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

tired.gif

I feel sorry for the poor sucker who wifes that..

Back
Top Bottom