Serious question, What is stopping you from turning to a life of crime in order to achieve "wealth"

lol brahz I`m eating and watching Paid in Full for the 100th time,  also just seeing young cats in the Hood riding in Porches and stuff, if you found the right "hustle" would you enter the game? Or do you fear the consequences? Or would you say your morals are stopping you?
In atlanta especially you have A LOT of dudes from the 70s and 80s that hustled and in the 90s/early 00s put all their money into lucrative small businesses and now use those as sources of income and have since then "got out the game" but of course for every 1 of those you got 500 dudes that were casualties of the game.

thoughts?

The same thing thats stopping most people-Getting caught. I feel like if most people knew 100% that they could get away with something like that, they would do it.

For me to do it I would have to not get caught and I would have to be able to leave.
Also if you make a buckload of money you have to launder so theres that.

Honestly I think most dudes get got because of Greed, you make a few 100k then you say "dang I`ma stop at a Mill" hit that mill and you say" dang I think I can make a lil more" and boom, they gotcha

i'm not trying get a human booster shot by a guy named big blue.

been there, the bad things outweigh the good. I have a mouth to feed and if I go down for some dumb %*!% I'd never forgive myself and neither would she.

also Fleece Johnson. my bootyhole too sacred, b.

no point in making all that money and then getting locked up/killed or have it taken away from you
not saying 100% gonna happen but the odds are against you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Aint about that man to man prison lifestyle.

THIS!!! I weight bout 155, skinny as hell. I'm 6'0 tho so I could body a couple @@#!!@ I would fear being raped errday. If I had to go to prison, I would either take steroids and bulk up to defend myself, or I would commit that.

I'm not possessed with being filthy rich, therefore I don't have the urge to cross the line in attaining an overabundance of money.

I know people who pay 10-15K per trip just to drive a loaded truck over the border to Calexico. I'm pretty well off right now hustling legally so no need for that. Plus I'm not about that life like my pops was @ my age
laugh.gif

Wealth is more than just money. It's freedom and the peace of mind that goes along with it as well.

Aint no freedom in the life of crime.

Jail should be the least of people's concern u can be legit and still go to jail and be amongst the wolves.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Wealth is more than just money. It's freedom and the peace of mind that goes along with it as well.

Aint no freedom in the life of crime.

im too lazy to do stuff. only reason I do science is cuz I think its easy.

crime takes lots of preparation and very careful execution.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Honestly I think most dudes get got because of Greed, you make a few 100k then you say "dang I`ma stop at a Mill" hit that mill and you say" dang I think I can make a lil more" and boom, they gotcha

Just like jigga said on Fallen.

For me, it'd have to be the paranoia. Always watching your back knowing that it won't last forever. I just couldn't live like that.

Back
Top Bottom