Serious question, What is stopping you from turning to a life of crime in order to achieve "wealth"

To my dudes with kids though, As a parent wouldn't you do anything by any means to ensure your child has food to eat and a place to live?

So if Chico from the Bronx is willing to front you a kilo, has a identity fraud scam, or something illegal move to make and promises you can make 10k a week easy and you don't even have to be on the block or touch the work, you just gotta make the stuff move/pop while Papitos Chicken hut in Harlem is hiring dish washers and only paying 4bucks an hour what do you do?

Grew up around it always wanted to be different didnt want to be the same as cousins etc, plus whats the point of ballin out for 2 or 3 years to repay it with 7-20

The same mindset it takes to be actually "wealthy" in the drug game you could apply it to a legit business

People with that mindset are rare..

Think about it theres millions of dudes taking risks everyday they dont have the CEO mindset to take off tho..

Achieving "wealth" in that life brings more bad than good. I know plenty of people who work hard and do their little things on the side, and the chances of them getting caught up are very slim. Getting rich off that takes big risks, big risks catch up. Nothing good comes easy in life, this is no different. 

Originally Posted by cartune

The same mindset it takes to be actually "wealthy" in the drug game you could apply it to a legit business

Think about it theres millions of dudes taking risks everyday they dont have the CEO mindset to take off tho..
the thing is, in this world to get right legally, you either need to come up on a lump sum of money and make investments/start your own business OR find that one niche that nobody has ever thought of and do something internet related. 
With drugs/illegal activity, pretty much the game is there, you just decide if you want to be a pawn, lol no creativity is really needed.

Now with both the legal and illegal world, you need the same mentality of being a go getter to be good at what you do, but getting into the illegal game imo is far easier to jump into than that of going the straight route.

Originally Posted by cartune

Exactly. I ain't bout that life.

I'd rather try to get rich & wealthy from my legit businesses.

LuckyLuchiano wrote:
To my dudes with kids though, As a parent wouldn't you do anything by any means to ensure your child has food to eat and a place to live?

So if Chico from the Bronx is willing to front you a kilo, has a identity fraud scam, or something illegal move to make and promises you can make 10k a week easy and you don't even have to be on the block or touch the work, you just gotta make the stuff move/pop while Papitos Chicken hut in Harlem is hiring dish washers and only paying 4bucks an hour what do you do?

Dont look for a shortcut to that used luxury car bro. Do it legit. Feels way better. There are ways. You have just been programmed to think that the only way is luck, illegal or inheritance.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

10k a week will never be something that comes easy. Streets talk, and 10k a week brings a lot of attention. Not even speaking on jail time, but that one time you get caught slipping and you aint got chicks money it's a wrap. Not to mention the dudes that will kill you and your seed for half of that. In the same sense you'd do anything for your kid, you also have to take into account every little thing that effect your childs future. Cause eating good and having the luxuries aint gonna mean %%$% when daddys gone and shorty left with nothing. Most people would die for their children, but living to take care of them is much more important. 

I think you are oversimplifying it, like you can just dip in it and out of the game and make a lot of money and not be putting your safety and freedom at tremendous risk.

It reminds me of You Got Served where Omarion and MH when they needed money just called that boy and did the dufflebag thing on and off when they needed it.

I have the knowlegde and can probably get started at any point but I have no desire. There is no desire for millions for me. I just want comfort in my life. Hell my dream car Is a GT500.

Getting repeatedly hit up by some Lex Steele and Mr Marcus look a likes in prison for 10+ years.

And the fact that I just don't feel the need to acquire currency/wealth in that way.

The thought of disappointing my parents and wasting all the back breaking work they've put in to keep me out of that position.

Technology is advanced enough to where you wont get far. Plus, everything else common like p.o.m. and freedom.

It's not the consequences or morals. I'm just not a criminal mastermind. Contrary to popular belief a life of crime is not the easy way out. Aint trying to be another statistic. This country has way too many opportunities for me to choose that first of the many options to attain wealth.

Now if I was suddenly thrown in to a 3rd world country situation I'd adapt and look at those options again.

Just because you turn to crime does not mean you will get wealthy. If that was true everyone would be criminals.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

so many people selling now adays it aint even worth it...

And that's that. Trust me
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom