Serious question, What is stopping you from turning to a life of crime in order to achieve "wealth"

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

LuckyLuchiano wrote:
thing is being a good person isn't going to put food on the table for your fam. Its almost as if you have to become enslaved in the 9 to 5 world or create your own "job"

And if you really believe this, you'll never succeed.
how? 

Mama raised me right.

So my paper is good without the crime.

Pops was a hustler. If he had been on my life longer, I can see how I could have fallen into it.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Wealth is more than just money. It's freedom and the peace of mind that goes along with it as well.

Aint no freedom in the life of crime.

On the other hand...
I don't know too many wealthy people with peace of mind. 
They're always worried about their cake.  Worried about the viability of a major deal their putting together. 

Wealthy people rarely have peace of mind.  

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

who ever said illegal was the easy way out
could understand the mechanics
or the workings of the underworld, granted
9-5 is how u survive, i aint tryna survive, im tryna live it to the limit and love it alot
edit:

just realized my boy ruxxx beat me to it, damn you!

roll.gif
My bad G.

1. 90% of people aren't built for it
2. Out of the people built for it, 90% aint smart enough to do it right

I know I'm not bout that life, worrying about juggling vendors, production deadlines, regression testing at the job has me stressed out enough. Having to actually worry about my life/freedom?

Pride dude. Life really isn't as bad as you think it is. Just remember when you think your poor, there is a person who is 10 x worse shape than you and then there is a person in 10x worth shape then them. I value my life and my future man and I'm not gonna waste it on some crappy crime that I'd probably get caught doing(how many free criminals you know live and die without ever going to jail bro)

I know damn well that I'm smart enough to do it.  But I've seen enough to know its not worth it in the long run, and my moral code won't allow me to do it.
I shall prosper my own way.

Even though, in all actuality, the people making the most money are into white-collar crime.

but for real. its all about being low key. your "hustle" always has to be a side gig. meaning... have a full time job of some sorts and do your other %%$* on that side. you cant be out trying to be like scarface or any of these other movies. face it, you go out to live the lavish life style, youre gonna get caught. keep it low key. make a small 1k or so a month and your good.
that, or its all about being legal. i live in MI... medical marijuana is awesome. i can legally sell to other people with their cards. ill leave it at that
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom