Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

Originally Posted by cartune

gay gay gay

his was aimed at me, mines was aimed at the small minority of NT females, kilo, most of all....
hai kilo!

Originally Posted by cartune

gay gay gay

his was aimed at me, mines was aimed at the small minority of NT females, kilo, most of all....
hai kilo!

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i dont like tall guys.

We know
nerd.gif

Cold.png

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm a 6'1" guy with V shape. Women just love the height and shoulder span.....it makes em feel secure.
I'm a 6'4 guy with big manly hands. Women just love it when i grab then by the forearm and violently pull them closer to me. It makes em feel secure.

I'm a 6'1" guy with V shape. Women just love the height and shoulder span.....it makes em feel secure.
I'm a 6'4 guy with big manly hands. Women just love it when i grab then by the forearm and violently pull them closer to me. It makes em feel secure.

I think girls will like whoever likes them...insecure little gossiping social creatures...a lot of men are becoming like them

I think girls will like whoever likes them...insecure little gossiping social creatures...a lot of men are becoming like them

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

...until a certain age.
then they become "career women" and they know what they're doing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

...until a certain age.
then they become "career women" and they know what they're doing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

not tryna to shine on you fams...

but i'm 5'11 and i can do that...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

not tryna to shine on you fams...

but i'm 5'11 and i can do that...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Word. I can palm a basketball...well kinda. It slips after 2-3 seconds.. But I'm all over them women's rocks though
pimp.gif

^Word. I can palm a basketball...well kinda. It slips after 2-3 seconds.. But I'm all over them women's rocks though
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ this entire thread

I may be the only dude in the entire world who likes being short. At the very most I'd wanna grow an inch...for some reason I feel I'd be more proportional that way. And for you guys saying short people get muscles to feel stronger...no (for me at least) I actually have to stop myself from getting too big so I don't walk around looking like a bull terrier
mad.gif

Fact of the matter is, height means A LOT in todays society. But so does race, wealth, aesthetics...you just gotta make the best with what you have. Billions of people do it everyday.

Back
Top Bottom