Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

laugh.gif
@ this entire thread

I may be the only dude in the entire world who likes being short. At the very most I'd wanna grow an inch...for some reason I feel I'd be more proportional that way. And for you guys saying short people get muscles to feel stronger...no (for me at least) I actually have to stop myself from getting too big so I don't walk around looking like a bull terrier
mad.gif

Fact of the matter is, height means A LOT in todays society. But so does race, wealth, aesthetics...you just gotta make the best with what you have. Billions of people do it everyday.

Originally Posted by Murda He

^Word. I can palm a basketball...well kinda. It slips after 2-3 seconds.. But I'm all over them women's rocks though
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and another 
laugh.gif
 at dude who said he'd look like a bull terrier
roll.gif

*dead*

Originally Posted by Murda He

^Word. I can palm a basketball...well kinda. It slips after 2-3 seconds.. But I'm all over them women's rocks though
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and another 
laugh.gif
 at dude who said he'd look like a bull terrier
roll.gif

*dead*

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm a 6'1" guy with V shape. Women just love the height and shoulder span.....it makes em feel secure.
I'm a 6'4 guy with big manly hands. Women just love it when i grab then by the forearm and violently pull them closer to me. It makes em feel secure.
Sounds like the beginning of a rape to me. Not about that 6'4" life.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm a 6'1" guy with V shape. Women just love the height and shoulder span.....it makes em feel secure.
I'm a 6'4 guy with big manly hands. Women just love it when i grab then by the forearm and violently pull them closer to me. It makes em feel secure.
Sounds like the beginning of a rape to me. Not about that 6'4" life.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Women dont really know what they want anyway

just get money

yeah because if you seriously have a conversation with a woman about what they want, they are clueless.  They contradict what they want but i say until they reach over 28+ just understand that is who they are.

^ That's not always the case. There is no age limit to confusion
laugh.gif

just get money

yeah because if you seriously have a conversation with a woman about what they want, they are clueless.  They contradict what they want but i say until they reach over 28+ just understand that is who they are.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

just get money

laugh.gif
Your right
laugh.gif
 but i think alot of women leave that bs stuff alone by then

Originally Posted by beh235

just get money

laugh.gif
Your right
laugh.gif
 but i think alot of women leave that bs stuff alone by then

Back
Top Bottom