serious talk guys, mature people only!

ok now i really dont post but i am curious and feel this is a worthy topic of discussion. has anyone on here ever taken someone else's virginity (boy orgirl)? i personally haven't done it but i have heard stories that my friends have told me. i know this is a special and very important thing to most peopleout there. do you think you could take someones virginity? do you think its specially and should be cherished? should people wait till marriage? or is itsomething that we're all going to lose eventually so it doesn't matter when or who we lose it to? discuss
p.s. im 18 and am not a virgin and dont think its that special but then again i am a young horny teenage boy
happy.gif
grin.gif

I never took a girls virginity, (friends have told me its disgusting) but I would try it if I had to.
I don't think girls should wait till marriage just cause I wouldn't want a wife who sucked at sex, but I do think a girl should be selective on whothey choose to have sex with. If I were to get married, sex with 8 guys would be too much

I have a couple times...it aint as great as I thought it would be...the tightness is wow, but the bleeding is FTL...had 2 wash my sheets afterwards andeverything, isht sucks...plus it feels bad (yamean cuz I got a soul and all that) when she say it hurts...takes away from the enjoyment IMO...but you just doyou...

Did it once, I mean its not a terrible feeling, but its also not the best sex you're ever going to have obviously.
For girls, I do consider it to be a sacred thing. I don't believe in sex that has no purpose. Some people are all about hitting up everything that walks ontwo legs, that's their prerogatives, but for me, there's gotta be some meaning behind it. I've never had sex with a girl I didn't care about orhave serious feelings for. Just my 10 cents.

yeah i hear the blood is
sick.gif
. my current girl friend is a virgin andwe've tried doing it but she can't take the pain just yet.
no pics
laugh.gif

Yeah I've taken a girl's virginity...

probably never again though, because they become EXTREMELY clingy..

Originally Posted by concordxl

yeah i hear the blood is
sick.gif
. my current girl friend is a virgin and we've tried doing it but she can't take the pain just yet.

pix (of the girl)???
either way, it just depends who you talk to...some people cherish and some (most) ppl don't
happy.gif

IMO, it would be great to hold off sex until marriage but the way you're brought in this AMERICAN SOCIETY you see glamor everywhere you go and it confusesthe youth into thinking SEX APPEAL is the most important thing, however it's brains that count more but some beauty doesn't hurt
tongue.gif
I never really liked girls with A LOT of make up and "hoochie"clothing....maybe that's why I say this
glasses.gif

EDIT: and NO I haven't took a girl's V card
ohwell.gif

i've done it...

i can take a clingy woman. i like the attention. if i tire of it, i just dont answer the phone or call her on my time.

if she's givin it up, why not take it? she obviously thinks you're special

I have once. I was a couple months away from turning 18 and she was younger than me. Back then I had no heart and didn't really care how my actions couldaffect a person. She ended up getting caught by her aunt because she wrote about having sex with an older guy in her diary.

They made her move to Mississippi, and she kept calling me asking me to go to college down there, and I basically told her that I had no use for her and it wasbetter for us to live our own lives.

I looked her up online a few months ago, and she's a nude model on some low budget sites. It blew me away. After I right clicked the pictures I startedto reflect, and I really hope it wasn't me that turned the good girl bad forever. If it was my fault, I'll probably mourn forever.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

IMO, a lotta those sorts of "fast life" girls are turned out mentally first, but they may not wanna be out there, per se. then they lose it and dothem

I think a womans virginity and the manner in which she handles it determines her sanity so to speak...its such a long explanation to this theory Im gonna justleave it at that.

I HAVE ONCE. I TRIED TO MAKE IT SPECIAL.....I HAD SOFT MUSIC PLAYIN......BOUGHT HER SOME FOOD(BURRITO AND CHIPS FROM MEXIX=CAN FOOD JOINT)..........I ACTUALLYDID 4PLAY INSTEAD OF JUST GING IN 4 THE KILL......AND I WENT SLOW..........I WASNT TRYNA BASH IN HER WALLS............ALL IN ALL SHE LIKED IT, AND SHE ALWAYSGONNA REMEMBER IT, AND SHE DIDNT REGRET IT..............MATTER OF FACT WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS EVEN AFTER WE STOPPED SEEING EACH OTHER UNTIL SHE STARTED TRIPPINAFTER SOME INCIDENT WHERE SHE CLAIMED I USED HER 4 A RIDE FROM LA TO OAKLAND AND HOW I ONLY CALL HER TO HAVE SEX.......BUT ANYWAYS I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IF I HADTHE CHANCE TOO BAD A FEMALE VIRGIN IS HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS.......SMH...........OH AND ON A SIDE NOTE FEMALES () SMELL DIFFERENTLY THEN WOMEN WHO HAVE HADSEX......UNLESS THEY JUST TRIFLIN..........AND THE TIGHTNESS IS CRAZY WHEN U START YO FINGER ACTION U CAN FEEL ALL THE MUSCLE TISSUE INSIDE.......

plenty of times and once you take it she is there for good even if you are an a-hole to her.

the pros are it can be fun teaching them because they are almost always eager to explore and learn more

but the con is that it can be a rather painful experience the first few times so you wont be enjoying it much

One the only time i have was my first as well...cant say it was the best or either of us.
laugh.gif

damn knowledge, she's gone forever
laugh.gif

But I'm cool on taking a girls virginity. I was talking about this last night. If a girl I was really interested in was a virgin, I wouldn't look ather the same. I would probably look else where and put her in the super friends league.

Not that theres anything wrong with being a virgin, I have alot of respect for those people. Too much respect for me to take their virginity.

I have

I woke up and found a huge blood sploch on my boxers
sick.gif

It was done in my cousins room, cuz thats where the party was at
laugh.gif
I wonder what he found in his room
laugh.gif

It was tight all right, almost to tight

I did it a few times, i hate its like a gift and a curse tho. With my experiences, all the girls are still guaranteed to let me smash, but they end up being soclingy

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i've done it...

i can take a clingy woman. i like the attention. if i tire of it, i just dont answer the phone or call her on my time.

if she's givin it up, why not take it? she obviously thinks you're special

dam.. thats how i feel

Back
Top Bottom