serious talk guys, mature people only!

once you get older you dont come across a lot of virgins ...so get them while you can.
True indeed.

When you're young... be REALLY careful. And I don't mean be really careful with hurting her (well I DO, but that's not what I'm talkin aboutright now), I mean be careful if you really ain't into her. Could get ugly...

When you're older, you be like Chris Rock and say "Damn, they still MAKE you?!?" LOL everybody wants a lil purity at a certain age bracket, butthen again none of us wants to put in the work. Nobody wants a known freak, but nobody wants pure driven snow, neither. It's such a double standard. StopChasing Amy...

Anyway, to answer your question: Yes, I've done it many a time. Some to success, others not so well. I once took one on the last day of school in a typicalfrat boy drunken stupor (my floor was like a frat house freshman year, even though none of us pledged... I had SO much fun), and forgot her by the first day ofschool sophomore year. THAT was awkward. But then I've also been with a chick and we both sort of grew together, and that was cool. So like I said, becareful...

Back
Top Bottom