Serious Thread: When did NT become Stormfront?

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by Though

i been on NT long enough to know that a lot of you are ******ed. I don't even take this forum seriously anymore like i used to
why would you even take this forum seriously in the first place?

majority or still in high school or college

and kinda ironic for you to be calling people ******ed
You're from Vietnam, at the end of the day

Have to say i really don't give a #@$@ about racist talk, dunno maybe it's because of my society, we don't cry over small things like that in here.

Damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

A certain NTer just IMed me with some ramblings about Nigerians, and how I favor them and how I hate black people...some nonsense about gangsters and business men and how he hates Nigerian culture.

Let me make one thing clear, I am "proud" of where I'm from but I'm overtly critical of many aspect of Nigerian culture (particularly the government, corruption, mismanagement, extreme greed, it's a wealthy country where 80+ percent of the people live in poverty). I am openly critical of this in real life, it just doesn't get brought up on NT.

I hope this makes you guys feel better. I call people out on their nonsense regardless of affiliations. Keep making stupid assumptions.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NIGERIAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

only thing thats funny on this board and is real life is latinos thinking their better then blacks.
i'll never understand this mentalitity
tired.gif

on a sidenote, your username rocks my world.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

i hate black people. i hate Asians. i hate women. i hate latin people. i hate poor people, but most of all, i hate white people.

i'm white if it matters
Why do you hate white people? You guys are the nicest people I have ever encountered unless your niceness is because I'm black.
nerd.gif
Me, I don't give two $%%@* what you are as long as you 're not an Indian phone consultant, can't understand a damn word. But I know plenty of white people, actually about 98% of the people I know are white, that straight up ACT nice to black people, and when they leave, go ninja this, ninja that. Thats the $%+@ that bugs me, like if you going to be racist and $%+@, then do it and don't do it behind their back.
That's reason one why I hate white people. But like I said, I hate everyone, it's just I get to see white people more often than most. Besides, who's started 98% of the wars in the history of the world...

i been on NT long enough to know that a lot of you are ******ed. I don't even take this forum seriously anymore like i used to

and you're from Niger, at the end of the day

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

But I know plenty of white people ... that straight up ACT nice to black people, and when they leave, go ninja this, ninja that. Thats the $%+@ that bugs me, like if you going to be racist and $%+@, then do it and don't do it behind their back.
That's reason one why I hate white people.

Same as my reasons. And it bugs me how a lot of these white dudes feel SO comfortable about talking like that around strangers i.e. me.

The high school I went to was real open minded I guess, because I never knew just how racist America was until I started chillin with people outside of my area.

sometimes it's hard to separate the racism/sexisim/agisim/etc. from the plain old "hating" on this forum. almost every thread (except for the best thread on NT) is full of people hating on each other for whatever reason. which is why I rarely post outside of said thread.

and the double standards of the majority of NTers are off the charts. lotta people who call the race card have no problem bashing women/gays/dolphins/etc. and people just tend to hate on what they are unfamiliar with so that may be another race/religion/style/etc. with the anonymity of the internet it's just too easy to spew hate and not have to be accountable for your actions. NT is far from alone on that one.

and on the note of enforcement, obviously it is far from consistent. but that is all I will say on that matter...

comeatmebro.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

A certain NTer just IMed me with some ramblings about Nigerians, and how I favor them and how I hate black people...some nonsense about gangsters and business men and how he hates Nigerian culture.

Let me make one thing clear, I am "proud" of where I'm from but I'm overtly critical of many aspect of Nigerian culture (particularly the government, corruption, mismanagement, extreme greed, it's a wealthy country where 80+ percent of the people live in poverty). I am openly critical of this in real life, it just doesn't get brought up on NT.

I hope this makes you guys feel better. I call people out on their nonsense regardless of affiliations. Keep making stupid assumptions.

Take that BS somewhere else, this is not what this thread is about.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

I think the point of the thread was the OP questioning why there isn't equal policing in race related threads, especially ones that begin with bias and bashing. I won't bother getting into which particular race, demographic or religion gets "hated on/bashed" the most because chances are you'll more than likely notice the hate and bashing of what ever group you happen to fall in *shrug* but let's not play stupid, we all KNOW it happens and know which group you'll PRETTY much get a ban or your thread locked for.
Essentially.  Dirty allows the bashing of Blacks and Latinos yet extinguishes even the slightest spark at any thread involving asians. I've said it for a long time, the dude is racist.
laugh.gif

keep on thinking that
Dirty do you take pleasure or derive enjoyment knowing that the perception of many on NT is that asians get favorable treatment from NT admin?
Just saying it seems like u enjoy it.

i hate all people who portray and glorify the society that we call the "hood." majority of the people who fit this society is black.  am i racist? 

I don't hate Mexicans.  However, as a Panamanian, I do not like to be called "a Mexican," or any other Latino for that matter, be they Salvadoran, Dominican, or what have you.

You may now carry on.

comeatmebro.jpg
...And how could I miss this?  That sweet-!$$ 1984 smedium denim jacket got your swagger on 1,224, huh?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Racism is on the rise because it is more taboo than ever.... Kids born after 90 have been raised to be punks.....Bill Maher said it best......(Its a hit or miss with him), we have become a nation of wimps because safety supersedes progression. Because race riles up so much emotion, people tend to ignore it instead of face it head on, so you have people who suffocate themselves in public and run to the net to vent out their racist frustrations.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i hate all people who portray and glorify the society that we call the "hood." majority of the people who fit this society is black.  am i racist? 
I hate people who live in trailer parks. the majority of people that live their are white. am i racist ?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

I hate people who live in trailer parks. the majority of people that live their are white. am i racist ?
nope.but i dont see a reason for you to hate people who just live in trailer parks.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

nope.but i dont see a reason for you to hate people who just live in trailer parks.
roll.gif
I think his point went over your head

bangtcg,

You were being facetious, but he gave you a pretty discreet answer.  If he did (and I'm sure he doesn't) have anything against people in trailer parks, it would probably the same thing you have against people in the so-called 'hood.

What you would find though, and I can say this from experience, is that you have as many people barely making it in the 'hood as you do in trailer parks, and vice versa.  I've spent a great deal of time around both, if not the latter, so I can talk on that.

I'm probably one of the few who isn't racist. It's probably because I live in an area that is diverse and I interact with all types of different races/cultures daily at school.

But I can see why most some of y'all "closet racists" are different. It's because you guys don't get exposure/interaction to different ethnicity first hand and just judge base on what people tell you or seen in the media. But I don't blame you, I used to be the same way until I got more open-minded.
ohwell.gif

Also, some of y'all shouldn't let this type of thing affect you so easily.
ohwell.gif

comeatmebro.jpg
1871lol_wut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom