serious topic: Why do people do this on the internet?

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

ha take it easy fam, im 24. i was just trying to make op feel better on his 20th. no biggie
Gate_kicked.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

he'll be back

he seems like the ben-type where he believes his own lies even after they were debunked
laugh.gif

aaahhhh Ben.....what's he up to these days? I wanted a chain made but I don't think i afford him
frown.gif
you don't gotta be able to "afford" if you're nas to get a chain made from ben
laugh.gif

do not be surprised at the amount of people who try and portray themselves as something they are not online

well that explains his NT name

rich, karl, or mark. take your pick

but seriously though, this is comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2ed254c657a71b51f1b2611805af13cd358671b.jpg

Normally I'd lock this... but we do need to discourage the use of these irritating e-personas people insist on parading around this forum. Hopefullypeople will consider this a cautionary example.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

I knew he was lying the moment he stated his job, and I saw his post count. No way someone with his posts works the job he works, and has the education heclaimed.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Normally I'd lock this... but we do need to discourage the use of these irritating e-personas people insist on parading around this forum. Hopefully people will consider this a cautionary example.

The man holds the injured animal up in the air for just a bit...only to throw him back down to the wolves.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

Normally I'd lock this... but we do need to discourage the use of these irritating e-personas people insist on parading around this forum. Hopefully people will consider this a cautionary example.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The man holds the injured animal up in the air for just a bit...only to throw him back down to the wolves.
I'm not suggesting people should violate the rules via personal attacks, disrespect, etc. but I have no problem with people pointing out andlaughing at the holes in somebody's story.

Tales get fails.

Back
Top Bottom