Serious Xbox 360 Topic Question.

Sup guys,

I just want to ask some simple questions from fan-boys all over on their opinions.

Since xbox 360 is going to have a nice price drop, I'm thinking of getting one. I'm A PS3 user, but I want to see and know a little more about thisconsole from a personal user perspective.

I already know the online is excellent, but Microsoft says that they going to keep the Xbox 360 on a 10 year life span.

My issue with that is that a DVD drive can hold 3.8 GB of memory, for future games, will Xbox get those exclusive hardcore titles like it how it is now?

Are they going to make a new type of xbox with the natal?

I've looked at the graphics for the game on youtube comparing it to PS3, but for regular games it looks the same. (not talking about exclusive titles).

So is Xbox360 a good investment from 2013-2015?

when natal was at e3 they said that they were not going to make a new xbox since natal is kind of like a new console itself and xbox live is a million timesbetter than PSN but as for everything else they are pretty identical.

Its only like $300 now, just go grab it. Elites are $300 I believe, and they are nice. I prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 controller as well.

You can already download full games to your HDD. I wouldn't be surprised if they start doing it for new releases.

ugh, I can't believe I got 360 pro just days before the price drop. I didn't read around so I had no clue. I was heated when I found out.

^ thats why im askin for opinions, how do you see xbox360 now so far after 5 years, do you think it will go strong another 5?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

^ thats why im askin for opinions, how do you see xbox360 now so far after 5 years, do you think it will go strong another 5?
It's only going to get better.

I hate how microsoft is biting so hard off what the wii did/doing with this Natal thing. I want to be able to play halo w/ GREAT graphics sitting downrelaxing. NOT=standing up dancing around like some herb out of a music video. what kind of $+@* is this man, microsoft=fail
And on topic, you should get the 360, especially how cheap it is now, and get xbox live, you'll love it.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I hate how microsoft is biting so hard off what the wii did/doing with this Natal thing. I want to be able to play halo w/ GREAT graphics sitting down relaxing. NOT=standing up dancing around like some herb out of a music video. what kind of $+@* is this man, microsoft=fail
And on topic, you should get the 360, especially how cheap it is now, and get xbox live, you'll love it.
natal is nothing like the wii u are ******ed

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

ugh, I can't believe I got 360 pro just days before the price drop. I didn't read around so I had no clue. I was heated when I found out.

that sucks man. and i say go for it. twitter, facebook, last.fm, and a bunch of hot games coming out in the fall.

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I hate how microsoft is biting so hard off what the wii did/doing with this Natal thing. I want to be able to play halo w/ GREAT graphics sitting down relaxing. NOT=standing up dancing around like some herb out of a music video. what kind of $+@* is this man, microsoft=fail
natal is nothing like the wii u are ******ed
you'd be crazy to say natal isnt biting off the wii's success.

but its not just the innovation alone that made the wii so successful
pimp.gif

I got an elite 2 weeks prior
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I got an elite 2 weeks prior
indifferent.gif
u guys try to get ur money back i believe, since its less then 30 days purchase

Story of my life. Back in the day, I got my SNES and PS1 consoles just weeks before a price drop and my PS2 a couple of months before a price drop.

Sup guys,

I just want to ask some simple questions from fan-boys all over on their opinions.

Since xbox 360 is going to have a nice price drop, I'm thinking of getting one. I'm A PS3 user, but I want to see and know a little more about this console from a personal user perspective.

I already know the online is excellent, but Microsoft says that they going to keep the Xbox 360 on a 10 year life span.

My issue with that is that a DVD drive can hold 3.8 GB of memory, for future games, will Xbox get those exclusive hardcore titles like it how it is now?

Are they going to make a new type of xbox with the natal?

I've looked at the graphics for the game on youtube comparing it to PS3, but for regular games it looks the same. (not talking about exclusive titles).

So is Xbox360 a good investment from 2013-2015?

The X360 DVDs are 4.7 GB Dual Layered so thats about 9.4 GB altogether. Just wanted to correct you on that.

My brother hated Xbox, hated how the controller felt and said he would never play it. Well, he moved in with a buddy who has a 360 and now he no longer playsPlaystation. I would get one if I were you.

Xbox is good for now, but honestly, I do not see it improving in the next 5 years. If the gaming industry keeps improving (technology wise) at this rate, Xboxwill have to play catch up to PS3.

^ My question is...will it still be hot for another 5 more years?
i just came back from the future...and yes it will be "hot" for another 5 years.

laugh.gif
but yea jokes aside i'm sure it will be the only way it'll be "cold" is when microsoft or sony comes out with another console

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Xbox is good for now, but honestly, I do not see it improving in the next 5 years. If the gaming industry keeps improving (technology wise) at this rate, Xbox will have to play catch up to PS3.

laugh.gif
If I had a dime for every year I've heard fans of Sony say this

Back
Top Bottom