Serious Xbox 360 Topic Question.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Xbox is good for now, but honestly, I do not see it improving in the next 5 years. If the gaming industry keeps improving (technology wise) at this rate, Xbox will have to play catch up to PS3.

laugh.gif
If I had a dime for every year I've heard fans of Sony say this
Funny thing...I don't own a PS3 (yet...copping the slim) but I own a xbox 360 since release date and the og xbox. Just saying...when Sonyreleased the PS3 they were thinking about the long run. In my opinion...when the 360 was released they were thinking about the current market.

Xbox is good for now, but honestly, I do not see it improving in the next 5 years. If the gaming industry keeps improving (technology wise) at this rate, Xbox will have to play catch up to PS3.

laugh.gif
Funny thing...I don't own a PS3 (yet...copping the slim) but I own a xbox 360 since release date and the og xbox. Just saying...when Sony released the PS3 they were thinking about the long run. In my opinion...when the 360 was released they were thinking about the current market.
Ouch, Jet
laugh.gif

:waits for Jet to say, "I don't mean you, I meant people who own a PS3":

I rarely play my 360, just not enough exclusive / XBLA titles too me.

That's my Main situation, xbox thought about the present and not the future, that's why I ask is it a good investment...

laugh.gif
Funny thing...I don't own a PS3 (yet...copping the slim) but I own a xbox 360 since release date and the og xbox. Just saying...when Sony released the PS3 they were thinking about the long run. In my opinion...when the 360 was released they were thinking about the current market.

nah, xbox will be arite ...even if new games require more storage ...xbox owner dont mind the multi-disc swapping ...having a game on just 1 blu-ray is justluxury ...but IMO not worth buying a new system for ....and beside how many xbox 360 owner actually buy games ...flash FTW (still waiting for ps3 flash
grin.gif
)....i can see both system go 10 years ....and xbox 360 lead wont be big...ps3 catching up ......and halo 5, GOW 4 ...be on xbox 360 before the next system, cuz MS just closing 1st party studio and throwing $$$ for exclusive timerelease

Don't get me wrong, the approach Xbox (microsoft) is taking now is the smart choice. They're focusing on digital marketing and supplies now. Soon allthe major games will be accessible just by downloading and storing, as well as movies. But that's where it ends with xbox. How about playing blue raymovies...or games which are larger with graphics so advanced that they require to be made on blue ray type discs...whats xbox going to do? Make a removabledisk drive like they did when hd-dvd and blue ray were battling for the market?

games arent gonna get that big...
most games havent even used 40% of the bluray's space.
the only reason one would would be because of movies, which take up a huge amount of space.

Back
Top Bottom