Seriously...how often do you cry?

i cry on holidays like my birthday because i wish it was a normal day and people like to bother me with it

or like christmas or easter or other peoples birthdays because i dont believe in celebrating them and then people like to fight with me

i wanted to cry at work today and on the train.. and then i get home and nothing
laugh.gif

I haven't cried in awhile.. only when something really horrible happens.. but a couple times when i was really pissed

This thread is depressing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i honestly think the last time i cried was middle school when i skinned the entire top half of my back in a bmx fall, and my mom had to treat it with hydrogen peroxide...so we're talking 10+ years ago. im dead on the inside
laugh.gif

I almost cried when Scott Walker put that #$*%$$@ rebound in last year... was there in the balcony, birds eye view.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I cried when my grandparents died, almost cried when I watched PS I Love You
laugh.gif
, almost when Eddie Guerrero died
frown.gif
, and when Ray Bourque won the Stanley Cup.
smile.gif

Mostly when I think about my kids.  They live in a different state, so when I go see them.  Im a mess on the way to drop them back off to their moms and right after I do drop them off, I cant control it. 
frown.gif
  F somebody sayin Im not a real man because of that.

When I was smaller I used to cry for EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. Between the ages of 4 and 12 I would let it out. If someone even looked at me wrong it would happen. A yell, an argument, a feeling of guilt, watching Radio, everything. I was teased constantly and mercilessly, so much so, that I don't cry ever. Funerals, movies, missing someone, depression, nothing. The last time I remember crying was when I saw a little puppy that reminded me of my dog back home. Even then it was only the tiniest bit of moisture collecting on my bottom lid. Not even enough for a tear

lately it's been pretty often. Being a freshman in a tough college, you really need a lot of friends to keep your emotions at bay. But seeing as I'm usually alone studying and whatnot, I can't help but cry thinking about what the future and whether I'll make it to a top law school. I cry when I try my hardest in classes, and I still get a B. Makes me wonder if law school is for me or if I failed myself. It's dam frustrating to think your best isn't enough and you're barely pulling over a 3.0 gpa and you want to go to a top law school and live a respectable life, leads me to break down sometimes. 

Back
Top Bottom